I think the dog approves....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
Reaction score
What do you think?

attachment.php

What do you think?

attachment.php
I think dogs love radiant heat even more than cats. Sometimes I wonder how they can stand it when the stove really gets hot. My Lady will cook before she will move.

I asked the vet about it and he said that dogs don't feel heat the way humans do, so sometimes you have to move them away.

Anyway, Haywire, that's a nice looking pooch.
:)

Jake's an Australian Shepherd.. three legged and at least 75% blind. Noses everything to get around. Still does pretty good though considering.

Ian

Last edited:
My wifes dog lives in front of our insert...He is just about the laziest dog on the face of the earth in the winter...He might go outside twice a day this time of year...In the summer we can't get him to come in the house...

nice, my dogs love the stove as well

Glad to see things have improved and you're loving your stove!

australian shepard? One of our 8 is an aussie....great dogs...

Your dog looks mighty comfortable and probably has found a new "favorite" spot.:clap:

One of our dogs sleeps on the heat register in the Living room if she isn't curled up on the bed next to us.

Hopefully our fireplace will be finished soon so our dogs will get some added warmth. First my back has to heal enough to allow me to get out of bed to finish our part of the money pit fireplace.:mad:

Your dog looks mighty comfortable and probably has found a new "favorite" spot.:clap:

One of our dogs sleeps on the heat register in the Living room if she isn't curled up on the bed next to us.

Hopefully our fireplace will be finished soon so our dogs will get some added warmth. First my back has to heal enough to allow me to get out of bed to finish our part of the money pit fireplace.:mad:

I am sure it will be done just in time for summer:cheers:

Happy camper right there. I have three dogs and three cats. My scene looks like that just multiplied at night. :cheers::cheers:

Boy, he looks stressed. Take it easy on him, will ya?

Do me a favor too, keep close tabs on those drapes.

I honestly try to stop being a fire protection engineer every once in a while but it never works.

I think that he looks very depressed. You've probably been spending too much time with that stove and not enough time with him. He probably wants you to send that stove to me right away. :D

A warm spot by the masters fire and a feed dish that doesn't go empty, what could be more fitting than this for one that served you so well.

Latest posts

Back