I think this is a bit overpriced!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some are really rediculous. I saw a guy with a 200T, used, with a Buy It Now of $450! LOL :greenchainsaw:

I think some people don't do their homework and assume ebay is the cheapest place. Sellers try to recoup their selling costs too.

I've never ripped anyone off on ebay, but have listed things that have sold for much more than I was expecting. I usually throw in a few "extras" to avoid the buyers feeling they got a bad deal.

I'm still lookin' for the "blade" on the saw... :rolleyes:

Gary

You might not see it, but it's there, in "gr8cond". You just have to L@@K! What a tool. No reserve, but starts bidding at 995. Maybe his wife told him to sell some saws or else. "But honey, look, there were no bids"..

Amicks price for a new MS660 ("in store only") listed is $999.999 fine US dollars.

That is with a half wrap and a 25 inch retractible saw blade.

You might not see it, but it's there, in "gr8cond". You just have to L@@K! What a tool. No reserve, but starts bidding at 995. Maybe his wife told him to sell some saws or else. "But honey, look, there were no bids"..

:hmm3grin2orange:

Back