I want to buy a outdoor wood burner. Any recommendations?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a central boiler and love it. One thing to consider is how close are you to the business you're buying it from. Central boiler has been good to me for warranty had to get a new door and had it in 2 days no questions asked. They also sent me a pump on accident because there are is another guy that owns a CB with the same name. Told me if i could use it just keep it, heck yes!!! DO NOT skimp on the underground pipe, I helped a friend install a boiler and he bought some pipe over the internet, I told him to go with the central boiler pipe because its good stuff. I was over there this weekend and the snow was melted, gave him the I told you so talk he's losing alot of heat.

We currently have the same problem. When we installed our first outside stove, we didn't know any better and bought the cheaper stuff on the first run of pipe. It is getting pretty bad, it will have to be replaced soon. Whenever it rains hard, water comes in through the inside of the pipe. We will not make that mistake again. On the second run of pipe we installed, we used the Central Boiler stuff and it is much better.

We also have a Central Boiler and we love it. We have the 6048 model. It is especially nice having the 25 year warranty.

Latest posts

Back