Ice Storm tracking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're leaving Friday morning early, headed towards SW Kenutucky, with the crane, skidsteers, and 2 crews. we have a bucket truck and crew following us on Sat, with more gear.

The best part? We have a film guy meeting us, and we're gonna shoot a bunch of good video of our adventures, and since we're the best crew ever to come out of VA, it'll be awesome.:lifter:

We will pay for leads to get started, so if anybody can sell some on-structure jobs, call or pm.

Repairing Ice-Damaged Trees

Removal is seldom needed. Proper pruning is more difficult than removal, but it is a much more valuable service.

I never made it. got to louisville and never left just got home last night late and have to go back on sunday night. The trees in ky are to easy that was fun.

drove to lexington yesterday, then to louisville. All the work is pretty much called for unless you get in with the locals. We packed and went home the same day. not enough there for us. From what I hear farther west got hit harder but to give you an idea I didn't see one whole down tree on a house and drove around neighborhoods in louisville for 3 hours.

There is a town called valley station thats where all the work is at. trees on houses ,cars, and just down in genral.

we are rolling right along, here in west Kentucky.
I started a $7000 pruning job today, and climbed 24 trees, mostly ornamentals, for a nursing home. no spikes of course.
we are getting free meals, and a guest cottage to boot. Sweet deal !!

and thank god it warmed up.
here's some pics of us on the 12 degree day this week, and the cool bucket on the crane.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
keep em commin treeslayer!! got any vids yet? are you operating the crane with a remote?

If it makes you feel any better the weather wasn't any better here last week! Hope you're making some $$$$$$

Back