If you could have any saw NIB?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3Alpina120sonenew008.jpg

DAAAAAAMN that is a thing of beauty.

Oh, and yes, The divorce was worth it. :msp_biggrin:

Werking on it.

I am truly surprised that nobody has mentioned the Alpina Super Pro 120. I would LOVE to have one of those in ANY running condition.

For an all-around get-the-job-done saw, a NIB 064 would be hard to beat.

The Alpina 120 is fairly over-rated as big saws go. It's tuned to make its' power at a fairly low RPM range. I've run four different ones with bar lengths from 24" to 60" and was unimpressed every time. A decent condition 076 Super will blow the doors off a 120. It's a good-looking saw though.

Had this Echo 750 for a while too but never gassed it and passed it on.

Could not bring myself to gas them and thought they were worthless if I couldnt use em. :bang:

echothis006.jpg

echothis001.jpg

echothis003.jpg

I was thinking the same thing with that round muffler.
Then you have the chain brake clutch cover with out
all the brake parts.

Lee

Yep. I would bet good money that's a CP block in it. A lot of dealers had NOS CP blocks left over because the CP was discontinued after a short time. I've pulled apart many SP saws only to find a CP block with no numbers or markings.

A new 750 isn't a problem (no box though)....

P1000854_zps9485f4b1.jpg

Picking a single NIB saw to dream about is dern near impossible. One of the first edition 650s with the adjustable oiler would be nice. A new 3100 or 995G would be sweet too. A NIB Pioneer 750 or 850 wouldn't get thrown out of the house either.

Dan

Latest posts

Back