If you could have any saw NIB?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a "new in the box" Stihl 064, would love to go back to my younger daze when my "64" was new.

Hey Lee. Just a quick one but the amount of people hating you on this site is directly proportional to the amount of photos you put up of your beautiful saws. Just sayin...

A decent condition 076 Super will blow the doors off a 120.

That may be so JJ but lets be honest, the 120 will blow the eardrums off of anybody.
Wayne (gmax) started his at my place one day and I have never, ever, heard a saw so loud. In fact it actually hurt even 10 odd metres away. I've run ported saws with no muffler fitted yet this thing was louder.
I actually got Wayne to start and run it a second time so my dad could hear it. My dad smiled. Maybe he's already half deaf? At idle on the ground it also dug a hole with it's exhaust gasses 10 foot deep - well nearly...

I'm going to say a Solo Twin, just for the sound. I already have a new 200T in the cupboard.

ProMac 850

but it wouldn't stay new long. I like my 55, 10-10, 700 but The 850 that grew legs was my favorite get-er-done tool.

Latest posts

Back