If you found a virtually new Husqvarna 346xp NE for sale, how much would you pay?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Got a line on a NE 346xp that still has the tags on it and has seen dealer demo run and 2 cuts time only.

It is flawless.

What is the top $$ you would you pay to own it?

Trying to get a reality check here.... CAD is bad in my blood!!!

I actually asked the local dealer what they went for and he said they sold their last one last year for $519, so i think ironworker is pretty close, id still try to get it for 450.

Although they might be worth a little more to some. They have a little bit of a following. The thing is when looking for above average prices one must be patient or use eBay.

So, y'all think 500 + is not out of the question with the strong following these have and no more available at dealers?

Damn.......that's a whole lot of doughnuts. :yes:
Well, I was just giving you a "dollar for doughnut" breakdown.

The recipients of said doughnuts place a higher non monetary value upon them.
As the dozen doughnuts, plus $30 per saw yielded me two 266XP's and four 262XP's proves.

Well, I was just giving you a "dollar for doughnut" breakdown.

The recipients of said doughnuts place a higher non monetary value upon them.
As the dozen doughnuts, plus $30 per saw yielded me two 266XP's and four 262XP's proves.

Well, now that you took the time to explain it all, it makes perfect sense.

And to think that at one time, I thought you were full of it. :oops:

So, y'all think 500 + is not out of the question with the strong following these have and no more available at dealers?

It isn't, if that's the model you want - don't let the low quotes that some came up with derail you, if you really want the saw. :)

What does a 550xp cost in your area?

It isn't, if that's the model you want - don't let the low quotes that some came up with derail you, if you really want the saw. :)

I have an extra like new mint 550xp i might let go here soon to fund a 2260 for less than that 346xp[emoji6]

$449.98 on Clearance, though I'm holding out for another price drop.

I figure I could do better even at the current price, once I point out to them that the boxes are open, and the bars are missing from both, and one is even missing the loop of chain.

$449.98 on Clearance, though I'm holding out for another price drop.

..... .

I believe the prices of NOS 346xp saws will vary a lot with where it is, etc.

Someone that is planning to have the saw ported likely are willing to pay more to get a 346 instead of a 550, than someone that just wants a top quality 50cc saw for the lowest possible price.

Latest posts

Back