If you had to buy a chainsaw from Amazon...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on man, Spell it out for us... :confused:

I don't know if you saw my "346 won't stay running" thread or not.

I bought a used 346XP NE, but it won't stay running at full throttle. It makes it about 30 seconds before dying.

Replacing the gas line and filter did not fix it. It does not appear to be the tank vent.

The seller is sending me a second saw, but it is too late as all my allocated time for cutting wood was between Christmas and New Year.

I am at the farm today. Cell service is spotty here so I am standing on a hill in the north wind to post this. I likely won't be posting again until I get back to town tonight.

I don't know if you saw my "346 won't stay running" thread or not.

I bought a used 346XP NE, but it won't stay running at full throttle. It makes it about 30 seconds before dying.

Replacing the gas line and filter did not fix it. It does not appear to be the tank vent.

The seller is sending me a second saw, but it is too late as all my allocated time for cutting wood was between Christmas and New Year.

I am at the farm today. Cell service is spotty here so I am standing on a hill in the north wind to post this. I likely won't be posting again until I get back to town tonight.

Now I remember the other thread. A real bummer, but #### happens...and stuff.

Back