Ignition wiring on Stihl 029 290 390 photo needed.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 029 Ignition Wiring Schematic

I know it is a little old, but just to keep the thread accurate.

254936d1349022465-stihl-029-ignition-wiring-schematic-jpg

I know it is a little old, but just to keep the thread accurate.

254936d1349022465-stihl-029-ignition-wiring-schematic-jpg

no offense but that stupid looking diagram can eat me sideways. It shows a bunch of wires and it real neat looking, but it absolutely does not show which wires connect to the cylinder head and what goes to the ignition coil. I know its only like two wires since its obvious which ones go to the kill switch, but still, im dumb and it was frustrating.

no offense but that stupid looking diagram can eat me sideways. It shows a bunch of wires and it real neat looking, but it absolutely does not show which wires connect to the cylinder head and what goes to the ignition coil. I know its only like two wires since its obvious which ones go to the kill switch, but still, im dumb and it was frustrating.

Look at #15 and #16 (I believe) :msp_smile:

Wire schematic picture

Sorry. I thought that was what you were looking for originally. No problem, as that was the only photo that I could come up with. From the manual. It is kind of lame. :D

Sorry. I thought that was what you were looking for originally. No problem, as that was the only photo that I could come up with. From the manual. It is kind of lame. :D

Dont apologise to me, im not mad at you and its not your fault that stihls engineers blow goats when to comes to drawing pictures.

Anyhow, texting ans driving now (and doingn poorly at both)

Will post pics ans talk more when i get home

Latest posts

Back