IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading out in a few minutes and my meeting on the way isn't going to last as long as I thought so I will be there sometime this afternoon. See you all there!!

Just out of curiosity, Anyone know what Rt.24 across Indiana is like?
Seems I'll be takin that route. It appears as though it might be a divided highway at least. A little quicker than a 2 lane cross country jaunt. :)

:cheers:
Gregg,

24 is a nice stretch of road, jogs around a bit in Huntington and LoganSport but it is a decent drive, but not the fastest one. I think Speed is 60 on it in the long stretches.

24 is a nice stretch of road, jogs around a bit in Huntington and LoganSport but it is a decent drive, but not the fastest one. I think Speed is 60 on it in the long stretches.

Thanks Frank:clap: Thats kinda what it looked like to me. Just a couple towns to negotiate. Will be takin Rt.30 to Fort Wayne, then south down to Rt.24.

:cheers:
Gregg,

You might want to look at taking 30 to 469(bypass of Ft. Wayne) to I-69 South and then pick up 24 west, that way you won't have to drive through the middle of Downtown Ft. Wayne.

Aright, just got home from golfing and got the coolers loaded to head to the river...Won't be back around til late tonight...

I promise if you can find Iroquois, you'll find the GTG...I will have a sign on route 52 just south of town...Hope everyone has a safe trip...Talk to you all tonight or in the morning...

Oh really "Miss GPS"?:biggrinbounce2:

Hehehe. Not my fault you forgot yours at home.

What do you think? If I left right now, I could be there by tomorrow morning. I do have my 440 and 346 with me, lol. Actually I do. The city museum next to my BILs house where we'll be next week has some more tree work that needs done. I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't looking forward far more to that than I am about spending today at Magic Kingdom. Oh well, Anna will be grown before I know it. Got to make these few years count.

Hehehe. Not my fault you forgot yours at home.

What do you think? If I left right now, I could be there by tomorrow morning. I do have my 440 and 346 with me, lol. Actually I do. The city museum next to my BILs house where we'll be next week has some more tree work that needs done. I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't looking forward far more to that than I am about spending today at Magic Kingdom. Oh well, Anna will be grown before I know it. Got to make these few years count.

Take a flight to Indy and we'll pick you up on our way. Call your bro and tell him which of your saws to bring to my place and you're covered there too!

These are the saws I will be bringing. I will have some longer bars for the big stuff.

arrowheadpioneer

I finally got 3 saws in the truck.
Been workin on the old GTGmobile.
Gotta hurry and get myself a nap.
Figureing on pulling out about 2am.

Mike

Well, life happens, I'm not gonna make this GTG after all. I really think this will be one of the best so far that I could have attended. I'm really upset about it but it is out of my hands, sorry Sean....

Well, life happens, I'm not gonna make this GTG after all. I really think this will be one of the best so far that I could have attended. I'm really upset about it but it is out of my hands, sorry Sean....

MAN!!!

That SUX!

What are Mike and I gonna do without our other brother Darryl???

Whatever happened, I'm sorry.
I know it has to be pretty bad for you to miss this one!

Mike

Man am I disapointed, but I understand. We will take plenty of pictures for you.

Just came in for supper then back out to the shop to see if I can get this rinky dink throttle linkage on this Husky 1100 to straighten out. I had forgot that this one needed attention.

Every thing else is looking good.

I'll check back later, so you guys let me know if there is anything else you need me to bring.

Back