IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, life happens, I'm not gonna make this GTG after all. I really think this will be one of the best so far that I could have attended. I'm really upset about it but it is out of my hands, sorry Sean....

That sucks Mike... I hope to see you at the next one. :cheers:

The truck is loaded, just got to load the saws in the morning. I think I remembered everything. I made 5 pounds of jerky today (before dried). I was out of the Hickory seasoning (which I like best) so I made a cajun/roasted pepper batch.

arrowheadpioneer

Just got the pleasure of coming home to a water heater leaking thru the utility room ceiling....:dizzy:...I think it was just the shut off valve, but we will see...:confused:

Mark and Steve made it into town this afternoon and got to enjoy a little of the night life in Iroquois...Sorry guys...LOL...Not really sure where all the people came from, but it is a small town and there is not much going on...

Everybody have a safe trip and I will talk to you tomorrow...:cheers:

Well, life happens, I'm not gonna make this GTG after all. I really think this will be one of the best so far that I could have attended. I'm really upset about it but it is out of my hands, sorry Sean....

No problem Mike, we will catch you on the flip side...Take care...:cheers:

I got everything loaded and ready to go. Not without the useal troubles though.

Went to gas the 3700 and found that off brand fuel line had stiffend up something fierce, so I had to change that out. Then I tried to fix the throttle linkage on the 1100 because it kept falling off the last time I used it. Well I made it worse and hacked it up trying to fix it and cussed at it a bit.

Did you guys know the throttle linkage on a 1100 is the biggest joke in the world? What a POS setup. Anyway I just about threw it across the shop.

Needless to say it aint coming tomorrow, so I dug out the Echo CS-900 and got it going so I'm bringing it instead.

So see you guys in the morning, probably not too early, maybe 9am.

Did you guys know the throttle linkage on a 1100 is the biggest joke in the world? What a POS setup. Anyway I just about threw it across the shop.

Needless to say it aint coming tomorrow, so I dug out the Echo CS-900 and got it going so I'm bringing it instead.

So see you guys in the morning, probably not too early, maybe 9am.

I can throw you a 2100 for parts

From nearby Kentland, IN

From 6:00 'till about 7:30 this morning it was raining off and on with a bit of lightening thrown in just for good measure. Looks to be breaking up in the west now and hopefully the rain has past.

I haven't been outside yet, but now I wonder if I'll need a sweat shirt for this morning. Certainly didn't plan on that when I left packed on Tuesday and left in 90° temperatures.

Hope to see a few of you there today...

Mark

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You guys have an awesome time today!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine the talk about a sweatshirt. We about roasted to death in Magic Kindom yesterday! Getting ready to head to Clear Water Beach today.
How bout some pictures of the water, :) planning a scuba trip down there next year

Ya'll have a blast, and be careful!

Sean, thanks for a good time today! Great gtg. I love the idea of poor man"s saw build! i hate wildthings, but Ed's made me want to get one. guess we will have to make the wildthing races an every gtg event. Did i mention the FOOD... GREAT Thanks again!

I hope you guys had a great time. I ended up having to work all day. The past 2 days we got rid of 1/2 million gallons of pig ####. Now that the rain stopped.

Latest posts

Back