I'm a newbie there so I need to share

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Massey

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Well , I'm new to this forum and I feel the obligation to show you my saws :)
I hope you will understand me because I have rarely the opportunity to speak english but I listen and read more often . I'm open to any suggestion .
I start with this 070 , I totally rebuild this but I wouldn't change her very used aspect
070 (1).jpg
My Jred : the 450 is the next chainsaw my grandfather bought after a Stihl 08
20170228_142722.jpg
Here are the dolmar and husqvarna : the 112 is from my father , he runned it a lot and sometines still when I don't ; because I prefer use the 111's right her .
The 395 xp I never did something on her and runs good but I think I should check the seal carb and compression on it to see what it does . I totaly built the 7900 and 372 , both runs fine , there is also a dolmar 309 wich I had to rebuild too lol
20170228_143412.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality of these pics ; because of the very windy and wet weather I don't feel the envy to go outside , I prefer working on some of them :lol:

Well , I'm new to this forum and I feel the obligation to show you my saws :)
I hope you will understand me because I have rarely the opportunity to speak english but I listen and read more often . I'm open to any suggestion .
I start with this 070 , I totally rebuild this but I wouldn't change her very used aspect
View attachment 561269
My Jred : the 450 is the next chainsaw my grandfather bought after a Stihl 08
View attachment 561270
Here are the dolmar and husqvarna : the 112 is from my father , he runned it a lot and sometines still when I don't ; because I prefer use the 111's right her .
The 395 xp I never did something on her and runs good but I think I should check the seal carb and compression on it to see what it does . I totaly built the 7900 and 372 , both runs fine , there is also a dolmar 309 wich I had to rebuild too lol
View attachment 561268

Sorry for the bad quality of these pics ; because of the very windy and wet weather I don't feel the envy to go outside , I prefer working on some of them :lol:

Welcome to Arboristsite!!

Very nice looking saw collection.

Aha, a frenchy, welcome to the sight!

Anything you need to know you can find here on the site. Ask around and it's amazing what you can dig up.

What are the most common saws to find in france?

Thanks ! I have been looking for many information there but now it's less often which is good , I learnt many on some youtube video too .
Aha, a frenchy, welcome to the sight!

Anything you need to know you can find here on the site. Ask around and it's amazing what you can dig up.

What are the most common saws to find in france?
You can search right there : https://www.leboncoin.fr/annonces/offres/centre/occasions/?o=5&q=tron%E7onneuse%20
The most common saws are universal , like ms390 ms440 or many other like

Latest posts

Back