I'm broke, I'm broken and I have no ambition!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I need help! I've been unemployed for three and a half years, I've broken my back, and I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. It hurts and it's hard.
So I need a chainsaw, but I can't pay for it, and someone will have to run it for me.
Then maybe I can find someone to load the wood and split it for me? A log splitter would be cool and really sweeten the pot, but I can't ask much. Maybe I can?
If someone wanted to just drop off a semi load of cut and split wood, preferably Oak, that would be pretty cool also!:hmm3grin2orange:
:notrolls2::sucks:

At least most of the words were spelled correctly.:biggrinbounce2:

was this necessary ?

they just shut down the other thread... id guess this ones next?

anyways.. put an ad begging for free wood on craigslist.. its only Dec 8th, should be plenty of people willing to help

You forgot to post your address so we can send donations your way as well.:hmm3grin2orange:

I did, good call! I'll have to add that later!

What, a guy can't ask for help anymore? I just got my first shot of Cortisone in my spine yesterday, go back in two weeks for my next one. That hurts like HELL! Makes you want to just chill on the couch all winter I tell ya!

I need help! I've been unemployed for three and a half years, I've broken my back, and I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. It hurts and it's hard.
So I need a chainsaw, but I can't pay for it, and someone will have to run it for me.
Then maybe I can find someone to load the wood and split it for me? A log splitter would be cool and really sweeten the pot, but I can't ask much. Maybe I can?
If someone wanted to just drop off a semi load of cut and split wood, preferably Oak, that would be pretty cool also!:hmm3grin2orange:
:notrolls2::sucks:

You forgot to ask for a diesel pickup, a gooseneck dump trailer, somebody to drive it for you, and a prepaid credit card. And somebody to bring your lunch...don't forget that.

Jeeez, Andy...get it together, will ya? :laugh:

I have a couple of "ricks" of seasoned hardwood you can have... PM me your address.

You just pay shipping... Fedex works for me; I have Kinko's down the road...
:notrolls2:

I am guessing, and this is a joke, that you want someone to come and paint your house and kick your dog for ya too?

Back