I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those having trouble with the horrible images of past posts, I offer eye bleach. Enjoy.

Oh, and one of the drinks on the table may help erase bad images.

country-add-1.jpg

sorry,, I don't drink any more plus she is to skinny,,, guess I am out of luck:frown::frown::frown::frown:

sorry,, I don't drink any more plus she is to skinny,,, guess I am out of luck:frown::frown::frown::frown:

Nah, you got your barge with snackies on it. We would prefer you keep those images of those womenfolk to yourself, though.

been trying to keep up with this thread....
what a roller coaster :dizzy::dizzy:

surely snackies didn't take 50 whole pages before being mentioned!!! (must have missed an earlier reference ! )

I'll be nice and let all of you have the snackies..... send me the skinny one ! :cheers::hmm3grin2orange:

besides I'm a little guy and hate having to roll over twice to get off em'....

surely snackies didn't take 50 whole pages before being mentioned!!! (must have missed an earlier reference ! )

I'll be nice and let all of you have the snackies..... send me the skinny one ! :cheers::hmm3grin2orange:

besides I'm a little guy and hate having to roll over twice to get off em'....

Tick bit in TN huh?

Lymes about killed me once........#### ticks.

The deal is closing today I reckon. You gone from frustrated to excited yet mastermoob?
Are there any more waiting here with expectations that this is gonna turn out like a "story book" end...or am I dreamin?:help:

What the hell do you drink/take then? Even beer goggles get scared when you need to take 5 steps back to see all of your "hottie" :hmm3grin2orange:

Worst pub I've been in, they always had a cattle truck to muster the (chick) stragglers onto after they'd called last drinks and turned the lights on. "the bungalow"

Ps your girlfriends lost undies are in the Aussie dribble topic :msp_tongue:

besides I'm a midget and hate having to roll over twice to get off em'....

fixed for truth

The deal is closing today I reckon. You gone from frustrated to excited yet mastermoob?
Are there any more waiting here with expectations that this is gonna turn out like a "story book" end...or am I dreamin?:help:

Excited? Not even close. Hoping for the best is more like it. :cheers:

Excited? Not even close. Hoping for the best is more like it. :cheers:

Its the big day everyone! All you ebay snipers out there, sight in your weapons and take your command posts. Cash in your son/daughters college fund. This cause is a a close second to finding a cure for cancer. The chimp needs your help.:help: Wont you be his Jane Goodall? View attachment 306899

I find myself mildly interested in the story of this saw, but fifty pages of BS is way more reading time than I have. Hook a brother up with a recap.

Or tell me "I have a potty mouth". Whatever works. :feel_good:

On SS' 75th birthday there was a great big bang, and then all of a sudden there was a bunch of rocks and stuff stuck together.

Flash forward a few billion years and then the moisture from that stuff began to get other stuff in it. By then it was a pool of water.

Later, a little tiny baby organism crawled out of the water and was as ugly as ****. They nick-named it blazin (who is they? why SS and Laird of course - they were they only two around at that time).

...... wait, exactly how much of a recap are you looking for? :confused:

I find myself mildly interested in the story of this saw, but fifty pages of BS is way more reading time than I have. Hook a brother up with a recap.

Or tell me "I have a potty mouth". Whatever works. :feel_good:

Never invite a "I have a potty mouth". :dizzy:

Very short. Randy and Johnny(guy who bought the saw at USPS auction) have agreed to relist the saw on ebay and split the proceeds of the auction. Johnny seems like a decent guy in a tough spot. Not a perfect ending, but one that everyone can live with. Now you have the wonderful, fabulous, once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a beast of a saw. There is only a few more hours to bid and the bidding currently is at the unacceptable "you suck" price of $610. We cant let a travesty like this happen. I read on the internets that the saw is currently been appraised at $40,000. The fastest most powerful saw Randy has ever laid his hands on. Husqvarna 394XP "Air Injection" Chainsaw Used Good Compression | eBay

Never invite a "I have a potty mouth". :dizzy:

Very short. Randy and Johnny(guy who bought the saw at USPS auction) have agreed to relist the saw on ebay and split the proceeds of the auction. Johnny seems like a decent guy in a tough spot. Not a perfect ending, but one that everyone can live with. Now you have the wonderful, fabulous, once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a beast of a saw. There is only a few more hours to bid and the bidding currently is at the unacceptable "you suck" price of $610. We cant let a travesty like this happen. I read on the internets that the saw is currently been appraised at $40,000. The fastest most powerful saw Randy has ever laid his hands on. Husqvarna 394XP "Air Injection" Chainsaw Used Good Compression | eBay

you kinda left some stuff out :msp_unsure:

On SS' 75th birthday there was a great big bang, and then all of a sudden there was a bunch of rocks and stuff stuck together.

Flash forward a few billion years and then the moisture from that stuff began to get other stuff in it. By then it was a pool of water.

Later, a little tiny baby organism crawled out of the water and was as ugly as ****. They nick-named it blazin (who is they? why SS and Laird of course - they were they only two around at that time).

I'll set here and wait for the rest of the story, but like it so far.

40198099.jpg

Back