I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most of my auctions get most action first day and last day .............be patient

Wow, I went on vacation and look what happens. I read the first 2 pages, did anything come of this, or did the subject wander. I work for UPS. Items that have lost the shipping address and have no duplicate inside are called "Over Goods". When we get them they too go to GA. That's where our Over Goods facility is. They assign the item a number and hold it for 1 year trying to match it up to a claim. If they can't match it up it gets auctioned off. Those funds go toward paying claims. The one piece of advice I give people is to put a 3X5 card with "to and from" info inside the box, just in case. Things like saws, with handles, I've started putting travel tags on them. Cheap insurance, Joe.

I am aware of your spelling and actually thought about using but did not want to risk having someone correct me for my lack of grammatical correctness.

Correctness of any sort is the last thing we need in a Mastermind thread.

Latest posts

Back