I'm getting a 441 soon!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben14826

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am Going to be getting a 441 soon. I have a couple questions. First of all how good of a deal is $700? I had the previous guy talked down to $660, but he left the saw shop. Is $700 anywhere near the dealer price? Second is the more important issue. I am interested in the C-Q technology. I am afraid to get one with it without any first hand experience first. It seems like a great idea to me and would save me from having to trip the chain brake all the time. What do you guys think? Thanx in advance! ~Ben~

$660 is great.. $700 isn't bad... but with what length bar?

I'd skip the CQ. It's not going to make you a safer user. Setting the brake is just a quick the flick of the left wrist... you don't have to take either hand off the saw to do that.

Last edited:

I'd skip the CQ. It's not going to make you a safer user. Setting the brake is just a quick the flick of the left wrist... you don't have to take either hand off the saw to do that.

+1

Agreed +1 enjoy your new saw.

I agree with Lakeside all the way. That is a good price. I gave 119.00 for mine last year with a 20" bar and chain. Go for it!! :clap:

My buddy paid $680 for his, and he got a discount cuz his wife works there. $700 sounds like a good deal to me.

I paid $725 last year for one, talked down from $750. I got the 18" bar and my model is the plain jane 441 model without the bells and whistles.
You will like the saw, it is pretty easy to handle and cuts great.

Back