I'm looking for a bar mount chart

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JNap

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So I'm trying to find a bar mount chart that not only lists dimensions but also which saws used that pattern. I've been on the chainsaw collectors corner and they have a great page of different mounts/patterns with pictures and dimensions but no specifics about what saw manufacturers and saw models used each pattern. I'm mostly looking for husqvarna info but there are quite a few bars out there that are somewhat "interchangeable" so in general I would just like to have a list if such a thing exists.

Couldn't find the mount chart

Sorry, but I found everything else listed there but the mount specs. The page says check with your local dealer. Did I miss where to look?

What I want to do is put a 3/8 setup on a Husky 51. I have a chain from several years ago for another saw that I never used. I also already have the sprocket so I just need to know what bar will cross reference. I see several listed for 55 Rancher (3/8x.358x68DL) and others but haven't been able to find which ones would have the small mount.

Thanks,
Richard

PS- Any recommendations on $-$$ bar values would also be appreciated.

Try this link..., unless it's the one you already investigated.

OREGON® Hand Held Chain Saw Replacement Parts

Not exactly a chart, but certainly provides the Oregon options. Perhaps you could cross-ref that info to the Acre's site to find what you're looking for.

But if I'm not mistaken, the 50~55 Huskys will all have the "small mount" bar pattern regardless of a .325 or 3/8 setup.

Last edited:
It's also worth noting that the Oregon catalog can be downloaded from their Web site.

The bar mounts shown are actual size, so you can take your bar and determine pretty quickly which mount is yours.

Yes, but why "homeowner" and not "professional"?

At least with the "bar and chain selector", it is important to choose "professional", to get the best info (search results)...:msp_wink:

Why homeowner?

Why not, the OP was looking for a bar mount chart, not a selector guide like this other poster is and that's where I found the chart online to make it easy for him to find.:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back