INDIANA GTG #2 AT MY PLACE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I talked to my local tree guy and I think we will have more than enough wood. He has some huge oaks and maples along with some smaller stuff so we can run all kinds of saws. I want to do it late October or early November so what works for everyone?

This will be a pitch in gtg as my wife says she's not cooking lol. I was thinking chili and maybe some stew but I'm always open to ideals.

No racing at this one guys. Come hang out, talk some bs, and half something to eat.

LETS GET A DATE SET. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

I have seven days a week off work. I vote for an early date. Smart wife----let those crazy chainsaw guys tough it out. I'll bring something good to eat.

I have not heard anything about Gregg having a Poulan GTG this year, that is normally the second Saturday in October. At this point I am good any weekend in October but the first one.

I'm game for any weekend in October or November. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help too.

Back