Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course Anyone is welcome

Even Scooterbum from VA. LOL
I am in Portland Maine looking over a window manufacturers facitity. Hopefully we can work out some sort of a deal on providing my company windows. I will be home and back online a bit more soon.

I am planning on being there. FYI Anyone over that way who may be thinking of a Dolmar product, check with me. I've got or will have some new in the box saws I can bring with me.

Looks like I should be able to get down there also a buddy or two might come also, There is a GNCC hare scramble motorcycle race in Crawfordville, IN on Sunday so that worked out great for me, save me some gas and extra trips to the same region and free lodging with a friend in Bloomington.

I am only

30 minutes or so from Bloomington Gink. I still have some dragging up of tops to do. But that will not take long.

As a matter of fact

Not to far for me... Someone PM me the details please? I need a big saw and I hope to try out a few before I decide.

I wonder if anybody will have a large saw for sale?

My buddy has a pretty nice Johnnyred 820 for sale. I will make sure to have it here. Not sure what he is asking for it though, But I will know by then.

30 minutes or so from Bloomington Gink. I still have some dragging up of tops to do. But that will not take long.

I always drive throuh Martinsville on the way to Bloomington. You'll have to PM your address so I can get directions. So what kind of saws are we going have there?? Any 7900's I'd be interested in trying one out and seeing how they really stack up against the others.

I always drive throuh Martinsville on the way to Bloomington. You'll have to PM your address so I can get directions. So what kind of saws are we going have there?? Any 7900's I'd be interested in trying one out and seeing how they really stack up against the others.

Eric has one, and they stack up well. :D

I think a few other 7900's will be there as well.

So, where are all the Hoosiers at?????

Seems like everybody who is coming is coming from a different state. :dunno:

Banshee???

Blackoak???

I know there were quite a few others in the Harrison/Crawford Co. area on here...... I'm on the Clark/Scott/Washington Co. line, anybody wanna car pool???

Banshee, I can swing through and pick you up if you want.

Come on fellas don't be shy it's a great time. :cheers:

I just picked up some sweet trading material today

Picked up a strong running 056 stihl.Only thing I can see that it needs is a new top cover/rear handle.
I would trade it for a good lever action 35 remington.

I know this thread is worthless without pics.

I ordered a Mingo today. I'll trade you that for the 056 if it really runs good and you find the missing covers. ;)

Ian

Banshee???

Blackoak???

I know there were quite a few others in the Harrison/Crawford Co. area on here...... I'm on the Clark/Scott/Washington Co. line, anybody wanna car pool???

I'm up north,30 miles south of Michigan.

Plymouth, routes 30 & 31

Auburn,isn't that where the big auto auction is?

Yep that the place, Home of the Auburn, Cord and Duesenbergs, every Labor Day weekend the place gets packed with billionaires and ten cent millionaires. Any car you can imagine is there but the best ones are always the Auburns, Cords and Duesenburgs.

How is the F-150 project coming along Ian? I saw gas below 3 bucks a gallon today, hopefully itll stay down for a couple of more weeks, LOL.

Banshee???

Blackoak???

This is blackoaks wife and I'm not about to let him go up and hang out with a bunch of sick chainsaw wielding crazies:) :) No I can't make that weekend. That's when my hunting club has its annual camp out-cook out-card playing-beer drinking weekend, or as we tell our wives, it's a "work" weekend for getting things ready for gun season. I plan on deleting this post soon just to be safe. I hate to screw things up for my hunting buddies.

Last edited:
The only reason I picked this saw up....

I have a 36 inch stihl bar.. I used to have an adapter to run it on my dolmar.. I lost it somehow, somewhere...
The saw is complete. I think some JB weld will mend the crack..
Ian what length setup does that Mingo have? LOL

Back