Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got in from Getting the beech set up.

My 24 inch bar lacked about 4-5 inches on reaching through it.. So it looks like 28 inch bars will be bare minimum for the straight through cut.
Brad I found a nice piece of maple with no bark for the smaller saws.,
Someone needs to pray to the rain gods so they will spare us.

Weathermen

Watch this be the only day in the past six months that we actually get the forecasted rain.
Our summer and fall so far has been "drier than a popcorn fart"

Well?

Well if you insist.:givebeer:

As of now it looks like I'll be able to make there. Wood deliveries have me bogged down a bit right now. I need to deliver 400 bundles by Friday,:dizzy: everyone want's there wood before Halloween.

better get busy.. I am anxious to run that 7900 of yours to see how she has broken in. Bring a big bar if you have one.
I somehow lost the adapter I had to run a stihl bar on my dolmar. So my 36 will have to hang on the wall.

only like 8.95

But I really do not need it.. I have only used it at wkpoors gtg anyhow.,,
I will probably be to busy to even make a cut on the big stuff.. I can always go around to the other side and finish the cut. LOL

Rained out?

It won't rain on my party. Might gently shower.,. But won't rain.
I worked for a man many years ago.. he stood with rain pouring down his face and said"It never rains on my job" LOL Like wtf?

I was telling a buddy of mine..

He is interested in looking at it too.. Maybe Baileys should have sent us one to try..
Nevermind.. I have somehow lost a leveraxe.. I do not need to start any more testing .

Is it too late to join? It looks like my weekend of borrowing a spltter and getting finished up in PA is going to get rained out. Heading west will keep me out of the weather, right?

My wife wants to know how many pies she needs to bake.
Looks like it should be good weather,. (Typically my GTGs have a slight misty rain to them)
Ian, Erick, Shipper50,Dustytools,Wkpoor plus his two buddies.Brad Snelling

I'll be there for sure, what time are you planning on people to show?

start time

anytime you show up. between 8-10 I will be moving equipment splitters and such out there starting at daylight.
I already have a hay wagon parked there for a work table. Might be big enough to hold Brads saws anyhow..

Is it too late to join? It looks like my weekend of borrowing a spltter and getting finished up in PA is going to get rained out. Heading west will keep me out of the weather, right?

Never to late come on over. :clap:

You might want to get with Rob (stihl041s) and see if you guys can ride together and save on gas.

I guess Rob is still coming?? :dunno:

scare off rain showers

We are going to go out tomorrow and put up a couple of 18-24 tarps.. This will cover the wagon. and have one up to hide under if it does shower. But I think we should be high and dry for the day.

I think the rain is supposed to move in around morning time tomorrow and be done by tomorrow evening/night.

Latest posts

Back