injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know its 063 and either 32 or 36'' i think its 36''

Its a 36" 3/8's .063ga bar, 114 drivers.....still have the original packaging for the bar and I will ship that to terry as well....the saw doesnt have 5 minutes of run time since terry rebuilt it and the bar has only been used to make one cut

I wanna put this on the block, but it's not something everyone would be interested in. I figure I can round up a nice top cover and add a deflector to the muffler.

[video=youtube;IaDUI_JICgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDUI_JICgI&list=UUg2yelCeKwB12xIohZfmf1g&index=3&feature=plcp[/video]

What are you saying, I'd sucker punch most of you for that saw. Ok maybe not the guys bigger than me some of you are huge. Ok maybe not the little guys that are wirey. Ok there is one guy here I think I can beat. :msp_tongue:

Edit: That one guy sent me a PM Turns out I can't beat him, now I'm scared.

I went thru all that to say I want that saw. :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Mastermind and Wiggz - move yer saws over to this thread. :cool2:

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/200971.htm#post3670763

I'm in there bro.....

Thanks a bunch for taking your time to run this thing Jason. I really am hoping we can raise enough to help Mitch out. I met him on the job when I went by to pick up a big chunk of chestnut oat Terry had sit aside for me. A finer guy I've never met. He's one of those guys that you instantly like. He's had a real rough patch lately......those of us that are doing good can do a lot to lift up a man that's in a spot like this. I'll be doing all I can.

I called Terry. I am replacing his xpw with one of my saws at my request. I just couldn't stand a mans worksaw in a fundraiser thread.

Homelite 2000 running and looking good pics in a few. I will be mailing him the saw next week.

I'm still trying to catch up... but I sure hope there's some rep for this guy in the next few posts...

I'll definitely be donating as time goes on. This is gonna be one hell of a list of generosity as far as prizes go before all is said and done. Well, it already is that! :rock: :bowdown:

Last edited:
I'm still trying to catch up... but I sure hope there's some rep for this guy in the next few posts...

I tried to hit myself, guess I need to spread it around some more. :hmm3grin2orange:

Got him with a big shot...

With this saw leaving, maybe that will motivate me to finish the 076 just needs a carb kit and a couple time-Serts. :msp_thumbup:

Someone tell me one more time, when is Terry's GTG?

I'm bringing info and pics to the current page. You guys get in on this one.

I called Terry. I am replacing his xpw with one of my saws at my request. I just couldn't stand a mans worksaw in a fundraiser thread.

Homelite 2000 running and looking good pics in a few. I will be mailing him the saw next week.

This Homelite 2000 114cc I think, was ran at the MO GTG last month.

Homelite 2000 by supercabs78, on Flickr

007 by supercabs78, on Flickr

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=109786" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=c405f03861&photo_id=6000196404" height="300" width="400"></embed>

Guys Terry probably can't edit the 372 xpw out of the old post but it is now gone.

View attachment 239227View attachment 239228View attachment 239229View attachment 239230
239227d1337819618-2012-05-239519-34-45-jpg

239228d1337819620-2012-05-239519-35-23-jpg

239229d1337819621-2012-05-239519-47-12-jpg

239230d1337819622-2012-05-239519-52-31-jpg

Ok, I'll pitch in a 42" polished vintage roller with a new square-ground chain for it.

Did I miss anything? I'm just tring to keep a good list. Wiggs' 51 and Randy's sreamer are in the other thread now. Thanks Jason.

I don't know a thing about Solo someone care to post the specs for each saw?

Last edited:
id say it is,most of the dolmar and solo stuff are really similar and some parts can even be swapped

I would love to help out over the coming weeks and I will, but how exactly does this work? You are asking that we specify which saw we would want if we win, but what if I win 2nd choice and the saw I picked was already chosen? Or would it be better to just send you a list ranked in order of preference, ie. 1st choice: saw x, 2nd choice, saw y, etc?

Also since there are 2 threads going on does that mean there are going to be 2 different donation pots? If I donate here will it not count towards the stuff in the other thread?

I really hope this post doesn't make me sound greedy, I am just trying to figure out how this is all working. There are lots of fringe members on AS with dubious reputations but by-and-large I am impressed with the overall character of this community especially in the last few months with all that has been done for each other (Stumpy, Wiggz, et al). I am glad to be a part of it (a microscopic one!).

I wish I made a lot more money and worked a whole lot less. I would love to go to all these GTGs -- maybe one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back