• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Interesting Husky Bars for your shelf Queen?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boozer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Interesting Husqvarna bars -

The two 20" bars are good on both sides while the smaller 16" is scuffed on one.
White lettering bar was made in Norway (odd?) -

For the older shelf queen perhaps?

$150 shipped ( USA - x Hi/Ak)

PayPal F/F or check work

Attachments

• downsized_0830151211.jpg
    downsized_0830151211.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 148
  • downsized_0830151738.jpg
    downsized_0830151738.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 222
The orange bars are stamped on nose 3/8 -

I run .063 won't fit, using plastic all in one tool it appears to be .050 can't be 100% certain
Prefer to sell all three at once.

Edit: Checked white bar and it's 3/8 and .058

Far as trading goes...maybe something may strike my fancy. Selling all at once is really
what I'd prefer.

downsized_0830151738-jpg.462008

Interesting. Those two orange labeled bars look to have been made right at the transition point for Windsor. They are different styles, and yet have the same paint scheme.

The longer bar is the later, current 5-rivet style. The shorter bar is the earlier, obsolete 3-rivet style. That picture of the two of them together shows the differences between the two styles.

Nothing escapes the AS crew!
Jon I was gonna give you the smudged one and you never did send me your address...
you thought perhaps I was wandering out Utah way to sleep under your deck?

Nothing escapes the AS crew!
Jon I was gonna give you the smudged one and you never did send me your address...
you thought perhaps I was wandering out Utah way to sleep under your deck?
Hahaha! My memory eluded me. My sorry.

Latest posts

Back