• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Interesting Husky Bars for your shelf Queen?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toad they match up to my cousins 555 20" 3/8th bar however
the slot is smaller when placed over a Stilh bar of that size.

Sorry, I know that's sketchy info but I'm not well versed in this yet.

Looks like they are Toady. See picture. I can't take that 32 off, pita mounting it solo.
One stud easily fit through.

Attachments

• 1120151207.jpg
    1120151207.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 8
Shipped!1120151411.jpg 1120151411.jpg Adam I made a mess of this PM - if you can't read tracking info let me know.
did go out at 2pm (15$ wtf?) - anyway hope they spruce up an age appropriate Husky in your stable!
They were a bit small for the ported 181 animal....lol

Let me know if you can't read this! Thanks -Marcello

Hey, just now getting in on this. I am interested in the bar with white lettering, is it still around?
Please feel free to PM me with your desired price, p,g&dl required for it if so, thanks!
Also, if anyone has, or knows anyone who has old Swedish made Sandvik (Sabre/Stride or Stridsberg) bars for Husky's(large or small mount) or Jonsereds saws, or old roller nose bars, I am always interested.
Thanks!
, Rob

Latest posts

Back