Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh is that all? Whatayamean you haven't run it yet. I get home from work at 1:00AM or so. If a Homelite 2000 is ever sitting in a box waiting for me at that time...........I'll probably be making noise and smoke in the shop within a 1/2 hour.............................:D

Wife is not so understanding of this 1am stuff. That is time for AS site not running saws time:laugh:

Someone needs to put their big boy panties on. :msp_mad:

What better place to run a saw for the first time than at a GTG?

It sounds like so much fun I'm going to do it twice!

I will have it with me. Probably leaving the 125 behind though. Might bring the 9010 but it has yet to see any fuel.

Also I am in need of an airfilter for a PM700 if someone has a spare they can bring:msp_mellow:

I plan on being there late friday night so breakfast I should be there if I wake up.

Yes, I'm in for breakfast. Like I mentioned, I'll be grabbing some hashbrowns on the way down. You want loose or the patties? (Patties cook on the grill real well, just saying.)

That should do the trick. here ya go

235250-dscn0547-jpg

235251-dscn0550-jpg

235252-dscn0552-jpg

WooHoo I just fueled the Homie 2000 and it is running. I sharpened the chain so it should be neat to see how it does.

The chain leaves a little to be desired though. Anyone able to make a loop of chisel .404 that is coming?

I will be there Saturday, probably won't make it down in time for breakfast. I am hoping that both my boys (Jeff and Josh) will be there as well. Jeff may have a couple of addditional 600 Series saws to try out.

I do hope to get home Thursday night so anyone heading North to South on Friday is welcome to stop by, vice versa on Saturday if you can't stay for the show Saturday night.

I am thinking we need to get Mike going on the music at lunch time so everyone gets a chance to enjoy...we can always play with our saws.

Mark

what time is breakfast? LOL... I jumped in reading the last 2 pages and plan on going up Sat morning from Des Moines!

PS: whoever said they need help cooking... I'm in! need me to bring anything???

Last edited:
Wife is not so understanding of this 1am stuff. That is time for AS site not running saws time:laugh:

I will have it with me. Probably leaving the 125 behind though. Might bring the 9010 but it has yet to see any fuel.

Also I am in need of an airfilter for a PM700 if someone has a spare they can bring:msp_mellow:

I plan on being there late friday night so breakfast I should be there if I wake up.

A 9010... as in a Makita 9010... I have a lead on one that is going for a decent price that needs work. I love my 6401 so wondering how the 9010 stacks up...??? if you are talking about a 9010 dolmar/makita, do ya care if a stranger gives her a drive??? I need to decide on whether to purchase the one i found or not...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back