Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEAVY FUEL

HEAVY FUEL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Grantsburg, WI, Gateway to the swamps of Minnesota
This highly tuned Mac example will be on the trailer as well.

48641b1f-8f08-4069.jpg

How many videos did you make of that one???:clap:

wendell
I need to finish up my plans for the weekend and there was some talk of people hanging out Saturday night but lately, most who have posted said they are heading out Saturday afternoon.

Is anybody staying Saturday night or should I head home and make my wife happy?

mweba

mweba

Addicted to ArboristSite
I need to finish up my plans for the weekend and there was some talk of people hanging out Saturday night but lately, most who have posted said they are heading out Saturday afternoon.

Is anybody staying Saturday night or should I head home and make my wife happy?

My wife is taking requests for lunch Friday. Not sure when I'm leaving but if you decide to stay it would just mean more time to get saws running and harass the locals

Modifiedmark
Yeah, I'm coming but not quite like I had originally planned.

I'll be there Sat morning early, but will have to leave later in the afternoon. Better then nothing!

I'll be traveling lite as well, putting a few saws in the trunk of the car. :msp_biggrin:

Dont worry Wendell, I'll bring the 5200 for you to run.

heimannm
Wendell - Staying late on Saturday should make her happy, I think that is what she really meant anyway...

Mark

P.S. Mrs. Heimann says to remind her to rub our loins tomorrow night, I'll smoke them on Friday and we can enjoy them together on Saturday. I'm still out, what does the weather look like?

Mark

Last edited:
Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Wendell - Staying late on Saturday should make her happy, I think that is what she really meant anyway...

Mark

P.S. Mrs. Heimann says to remind her to rub our loins tomorrow night, I'll smoke them on Friday and we can enjoy them together on Saturday. I'm still out, what does the weather look like?

Mark

Mark, I'm glad you and Mrs. H still rub loins when ya can, but do we really need to know about it? :censored: If there's smoke, you might want to look into some aftermarket products that will help with that!

On a serious note, if you'll be around Friday on my way down, I'd love to see Marks McMuseum. I understand it may not be pristine, and I promise not to take pictures if you can't serve a 12 course meal on the floor like most of what I've seen. I understand the travel thing. I will have the S55 along. Me and Grizz should be crossing I-80 mid afternoon.

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
47-55 with a chance of rain. Frankly I could give a rip:D

Rip, crosscut, or noodle, I don't care. I've been rained on before, and suspect it will happen again. Just need to have a BIG fire to dry out next to!

I'm gonna get the commuter car mostly packed in the morning. Gotta drive the truck to work tomorrow to pick up some stuff, so I can get the car ready for the ride. Need to check in with Grizz and see what time he's gonna be ready to roll.

jra1100

jra1100

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'll be down sometime Sat. Morning, with the cinnamon and pecan rolls. I'm going to have to leave shortly after lunch though. I'm looking forward to seeing all those that I know and meeting some new friends as well. I will be bringing the van instead of the big crew cab Ford, which developed a gas tank leak and won't be back from the doctor by Saturday. That means only a few saws, of course next to Mark and some others I could bring all of mine and it would be just a few saws. JR

Last edited:
Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Well me a Sarah are thinking we are going to try and make it down. Is there somewhere to stay sat night? Hotel, motel, hay bale, corn field? I'm not picky, (not sure about Sarah though).

There is a motel in Tama abour 15 min west or there is something door in Traer that wendell fequents when he comes down!! Plenty of room to throw a tent so its up to you!

wendell
There is a motel in Tama abour 15 min west or there is something door in Traer that wendell fequents when he comes down!! Plenty of room to throw a tent so its up to you!

The Golden Door in Traer. Jeff is staying there and I most likely will too (but don't tell him that). Nice owner but they only take cash and you need to bring your own ice.