Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This be true...So then I guess that was pointless idea.

As a local drunk used to tell me "sometimes we have to piss into the wind to wash our boots"

So anyways, my 2171 is about to be sent away when funds come through. I've put money and time into it and its become one of those headaches best for me to get rid of. Anyone have some tannerite?

Ill take that 2171 off your hands

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ummmmmm Isnt papa smurf a dolly underneath??
Dolly at heart but aaaaallllllll Smurf on the outside!

It's better than those Solo models. :givebeer:
Yeah right! I think that = Woodford Resreve

for our shop weekend that is... BTW... Shaun were you free this coming weekend or next weekend? Maybe we can go cut at the GTG spot on Sat, and work on saws on Sunday! :msp_biggrin: Either way I'll have enough booze to keep us slightly a kilter... :D

I'm low on cash these days. I'm out of work and the only thing keeping me sane is fixing saws. The only problem I'm having now is I've run out of saws I have parts for.

that's when you start trading saw parts with other guys... cost = shipping

If I have a spare coil it's urs for shipping. I'll have to check a couple boxes tonight and check...

that's when you start trading saw parts with other guys... cost = shipping

If I have a spare coil it's urs for shipping. I'll have to check a couple boxes tonight and check...

well thanks man. What projects do you have laying around that you need parts for ?

Well if Doug gets his keeester in gear he'll be bringing his 395xp ported by Stumpy (hopefully done in time), I'm hoping I can get my 9010 to shaun in time to port it for me. Also I know shaun will have his ported 394's there... Is anyone bringing some 066/660's they've ported to throw in the mix?

Ill have a jonny 930 with a ported 394 topend fed by a wg5a. Im sure there will be a few 660s there to play with. Im excited for this event, sounds like a great time. Really excited for the buildoff too, bunch of tiny loud highrevving motors, dont forget the ear plugs guys.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Well if Doug gets his keeester in gear he'll be bringing his 395xp ported by Stumpy (hopefully done in time), I'm hoping I can get my 9010 to shaun in time to port it for me. Also I know shaun will have his ported 394's there... Is anyone bringing some 066/660's they've ported to throw in the mix?

HE needs to get it here so I can get er done.:cool2:

If I can find a good box to put it into I will ship it out Friday. I just need to get home from working on the road tonight. I might be sending more than one saw to Stumpy. The 395 needs porting the most.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

HE needs to get it here so I can get er done.:cool2:

If I can find a good box to put it into I will ship it out Friday. I just need to get home from working on the road tonight. I might be sending more than one saw to Stumpy. The 395 needs porting the most.
Boring... no pictures, no videos, no loud things that cut wood... more shipping and porting less typing/talking... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who votes for a Stumpy tri-fecta?? I think the 346 and 3120 need to go too... :rock::rock::rock:

I mean read Sam-tips signature line... "Overkill is underrated!!!" oh snap I just called you out on your own signature line... LOL

TRI-FECTA, I say TRI-FECTA!

PS: you're logs make you look small in that pic doug... tee heee heee...

Last edited:
Nathan wants me to send all three new saws to Stumpy. Year old 395xp. 9 month old 346xp and new 3120xp. That is one heavy box.

Hurry!!! If it gets done in time, we'll run it in the 87 and over class April 6, and see how she does...
:rock:

Nathan wants me to send all three new saws to Stumpy. Year old 395xp. 9 month old 346xp and new 3120xp. That is one heavy box.

I hear the Fed-Ex is cheap with large heavy boxes... I'm sure I can find a box big enough.... ;)

evidently I edit posts too much... post 995 and 996 flip flopped some how..???

Last edited:

Somebody help this guy get his saws boxed up..:laugh:

Latest posts

Back