Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if Doug gets his keeester in gear he'll be bringing his 395xp ported by Stumpy (hopefully done in time), I'm hoping I can get my 9010 to shaun in time to port it for me. Also I know shaun will have his ported 394's there... Is anyone bringing some 066/660's they've ported to throw in the mix?

I still have the 660 racer that I did a while back. It's not too special under the hood but all I have is a 16" bar for it. :hmm3grin2orange:

I might have a 395BB done by then as well but I have lots of projects to finish.

Well if Doug gets his keeester in gear he'll be bringing his 395xp ported by Stumpy (hopefully done in time), I'm hoping I can get my 9010 to shaun in time to port it for me. Also I know shaun will have his ported 394's there... Is anyone bringing some 066/660's they've ported to throw in the mix?
i got a stumpbroke 2188 too .got to use it sunday,cut down 3 30in oaks for gtg,she snorts!:D

havent had time workin 6-10s.:mad: ill try but i dont think it will be. you comin up,hope so!

You're such a baby... Good grief... You live in Minnesnowda...
I thought you guys loved the stuff...:confused:

When I'm at the GTG I won't be in Minnesnowda, I'll be in Iowaaaaaaaah.:msp_tongue:

You love the stuff, thats why you drag it along everywhere you go.

Ill see what i can find... Not too much cotton wood on hoskey farm. Its all good wood!!

Mike, I got my eye on a Cottonwood that I have been wanting to get rid of for a while. It is just south of my house and it sheds cotton once or twice every summer and the stuff gets everywhere( sticks to the grill and the A/C unit ). I think it will be big enough for what we want!:msp_thumbup:

Ron

Mike, I got my eye on a Cottonwood that I have been wanting to get rid of for a while. It is just south of my house and it sheds cotton once or twice every summer and the stuff gets everywhere( sticks to the grill and the A/C unit ). I think it will be big enough for what we want!:msp_thumbup:

Ron

We come kill'um cottonwood!

Back