Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrizzlyAdams86
I may or may not be up on Friday night... The wife says we have plans but I may or may not be able to get out... Either way I'll be up there Sat for all the fun.

Anyone have MoJim's phone number???

Friday night:
The Dodgegeeks
Homelite410
Tallguy
Struggle
Mx_racer428
Steve NW WI (maybe)
Grandpatractor (most likely)
Hoskvarna
Ronaldo
Hedgerow+3
MoJim
Sam-Tip (+bus (camping))
nstueve (maybe)
GrizzlyAdams86 (maybe)

Saturday:
The Dodgegeeks
Homelite410
Moody +1
Tallguy
Struggle
Hedgerow+3
Mx_racer428 +2
Ramrat+1
Steve NW WI
Grandpatractor
Hoskvarna
Ronaldo
Rheima +1
MoJim
heimannm
Modifiedmark
Cbfarmall
Sam-Tip
nstueve
GrizzlyAdams86

I'll be carpooling down with Steve NW WI.

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
NO 4320 can match a 180hp perkins v8:msp_w00t::rock:
bring it on buddy:jester:

I figured I'd get a rise outta you sooner or later!!!
Although this 4320 ain't exactly stock...
You think that old red brute will be able to get a Hedge log outta the back of my truck without breaking its spindles??!!
I'll bring a can of starting fluid just in case too...
:msp_wink:
We both know how those old V-8's can be...
And stuff...
Hahahahahahahabahaha!!!!!!!!

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
I'm on the hunt for a coil for a Dolmar 5100S if anyone comign to the GTG has one would you bring it if willing to sell/trade it. Could use a brake band for a huskie 455. crank case for 046 and P/C really only need oil fill side of case but if you have both they say they seal up better if matched.

I have several bars laying around both hardnose and a couple sprocket nose plus one or two 25" stihl mount bars for trade on ayn of these items mentioned if heading Oakfest:msp_w00t:

Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Well if you're gonna raise me, at least do it with something that can come play in the 12,600 pound class...
806 is a hay tractor...
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!................

Ya know some of us are farmers not tractor pullers. Damm hard on the hay farmers this year with all the cold wet rain. Hard to re-seed.

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Awwwe the forgotten overpriced green machine. Heck go with the solid ole 5020 while you are at it:msp_wink:

Solid tractor if you get rid of the godforsaken 531 engine. Buddy has 3 busted 531 blocks out back, 1 out of the 5010, 2 out of the 5400 chopper. Bad habit of being self ventilated crankcases.

I'd rather have the 4320, but they cost too much just to get the 540 pto, if you can live with 1000 only, the 45 is a lot cheaper to buy.

hoskvarna

hoskvarna

Addicted to ArboristSite
That would just about equal 1 JD 4320... :msp_sneaky:

I figured I'd get a rise outta you sooner or later!!!
Although this 4320 ain't exactly stock...
You think that old red brute will be able to get a Hedge log outta the back of my truck without breaking its spindles??!!
I'll bring a can of starting fluid just in case too...
:msp_wink:
We both know how those old V-8's can be...
And stuff...
Hahahahahahahabahaha!!!!!!!!

im more worried about your truck gettin here than unloadin it:laugh::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Solid tractor if you get rid of the godforsaken 531 engine. Buddy has 3 busted 531 blocks out back, 1 out of the 5010, 2 out of the 5400 chopper. Bad habit of being self ventilated crankcases.

I'd rather have the 4320, but they cost too much just to get the 540 pto, if you can live with 1000 only, the 45 is a lot cheaper to buy.

while I have enjoyed running the 4020 :msp_unsure: and have never complained once about my inlaws equipment... I will be really really happy to be running the new upgrade this year!

View attachment 292023

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Pink is the new black apparently:hmm3grin2orange:

honestly... "breast cancer awareness bar" sounds good to me! Maybe Shaun can paint "Save 2nd base!" on my bar! :hmm3grin2orange: Pink will probably go with the blue on my saw really well! :D

On the same note... Shaun may need to help me shorten the trigger pull on the 9010... He wouldn't want me "3/4 throttling" the saw and making his port work look bad; especially with everyone looking at the pink bar!

Last edited:
Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just went out to stoke the ole woodburner and it is Snowing like crazy. This weather is nuts,it's the 23rd of April and it might make it to 40 today. I think I need a nap,mabey my attitude will be better later.

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Just went out to stoke the ole woodburner and it is Snowing like crazy. This weather is nuts,it's the 23rd of April and it might make it to 40 today. I think I need a nap,mabey my attitude will be better later.

NOAA's weather report for Chelsea this weekend...

Friday 62* High
Friday Night 44* Low
Sat. 66* High

Latest posts