Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 25th is already on my calendar..
1) Grimmy
2) Woodcutter2
3) Mike Gott
4) Tim Gott
5) DexterDay
6) JRSDWS
7) wendell
8) Fishnuts2
9) Olyman. Xl
10) awol + family
11) Time's Standing Stih
12)Stihlx8 +1
13)Sam-tip
14)Stu
15) Vic

Glad someone knows how to do the list thing. Thanks. Smart phone, dumb operator, or is it the other way around? LOL. Need anything for 25th? Equipment food, good weather??

OK T shirts:

Black will be the only color this year.

On the front: Oakfest 2015 and a chainsaw clip art of Sarah's choice.

On the back: Cuttin cookies in the tall corn state. Printed in orange ink.

These shirts will need to be prepaid at a cost of 15.00 each. You can pay Sarah thru PayPal at [email protected]

A great big thank you to Sarah as this is a big undertaking to get these shirts done. If you are unable to pay via Paypal, I am sure something can be arranged with Sarah.

Please list who you are, qty, and size below and only sign up for a shirt on one site.

Homelite410 1 xxl
Also... When you pay, please be sure you give as gift and provide your AS or SH handle so I know who ya are... Otherwise... I'm keepin it! No, seriously, though... If you don't id yourself, your payment may end up as a donation to purveyors of the gtg...

Also... When you pay, please be sure you give as gift and provide your AS or SH handle so I know who ya are... Otherwise... I'm keepin it! No, seriously, though... If you don't id yourself, your payment may end up as a donation to purveyors of the gtg...
could me and Tabby get shirts and pay in IA? I dont want to be a pain

Latest posts

Back