Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone has the right to voice their opinions. They also have the right to respect mine & if they don't like the constitution, they have the right to leave. ;)

Isn't it amazing how just because someone doesn't see the need for having/doing something, they feel they can make the same choice for others. :confused::confused::confused:

Everyone has the right to voice their opinions. They also have the right to respect mine & if they don't like the constitution, they have the right to leave. ;)

Isn't it amazing how just because someone doesn't see the need for having/doing something, they feel they can make the same choice for others. :confused::confused::confused:
Preach it , brother!!!!!!:)

Got the last of our CRP fields done tonight
42b9ce2bfb6ea3c1ebdd03d611315c3e.jpg
now maybe I can get a couple more saws ready!!!

7 days & looking forward to having a GREAT time!!

Mike, do you have a handle on a PA system or would you like me to bring one?

i'm debating on coming so i can try out a couple saws, and see what people have for sale... also this iowa one is half the distance as the minnesota one was for me last weekend.
Come on down! I know there will b a runnin Homelite XL12(blue), couple Mall OMGs for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back