IPL needed for Mc BP-1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Brett,
Sure makes for some interesting reading, might just have to git me one.

Just been looking though some old post's and the mouths droolin already.

Bob Cornwell.

Glad you got it Bob,I got your e-mail.Had they done more development,that design could have been a good one.I have it on micro.

The BP1 design was very advanced for its time. had they simply kept working on it and developing it more, they could have made a larger displacment version, with more power, and better governer. the 44 cc engine they put in that saw wasnt very big, but was pretty well advanced for its day, and coulod be built upon now, as a concept for future saws. assuming the emissions meet EPA regulations. just gotta make it a direct drive model instead of geardrive.

Then McCulloch could have cut every other brand out of the forest, literally.

Complete Mac BP-1 For Parts

My dad bought the BP-1 when he bought the 2010 John Deere. Im keeping the JD, but I want the saw to go where it will do somebody some good. Im glad that the memory of this advanced saw is still alive, though worried that the last post is a year old. I cant bear to throw it away. This is the only place I know to get it to a good home. Anybody want it? Get in touch - - Ill send it to you.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back