Is $750 Too Much For A 346XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HARRY BARKER

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
one is in the tradin post on here for $750.00 seems kinda high,maybe its a mistake and thats the price for two of them?

I thought 750 was high

But then some people thought the BB6401 I had for sale with the HD filter for 475 was too high so I guess I am smoking crack.....:notrolls2::hmm3grin2orange:

id never be able to see putting 750 into a 346.i pay 750 for new ms460's

I couldn't drop that kinda cash on a 50cc saw no matter what it had done to it.

this should get interesting soon enough....

:popcorn:

No it's not going to happen this time. Frank has some issues he needs to deal with. I've tried to be a fried, but I guess that didn't work. His constant innuendos and accusations of people coping others ideas, over charging people, and the attempts of character defamation is getting old and people know it IMHO.

Depends, ..what can a 346 be bought for from a dealer new? Then send it out to a porter with a good reputation, pay the porters fee+ shipping both ways. Source out and buy a new unlimited coil for it. Add up all the costs involved. What do they total up to? I can see the extra work and parts getting up around $400. + the price of a new saw. Only guessing that a New 346 would cost around $350.

Pioneerguy600

Depends, ..what can a 346 be bought for from a dealer new? Then send it out to a porter with a good reputation, pay the porters fee+ shipping both ways. Source out and buy a new unlimited coil for it. Add up all the costs involved. What do they total up to? I can see the extra work and parts getting up around $400. + the price of a new saw. Only guessing that a New 346 would cost around $350.

Pioneerguy600

New 346, $460-$500, unlimited coil $40, porting $250, shipping $25+/-...

Thanks, the total still looks about what the selling price was stated, buyer would not have the hassels of getting the stated work done, could just go out and cut wood.

Pioneerguy600

Yeah, no tax on saw, no shipping to the porter, price includes shipping. It's
actually a good deal for a little hotrod...

No it's not going to happen this time. Frank has some issues he needs to deal with. I've tried to be a fried, but I guess that didn't work. His constant innuendos and accusations of people coping others ideas, over charging people, and the attempts of character defamation is getting old and people know it IMHO.

All this becasue I said it was ported by god?

I get it now, I had to do some looking in the trading post, honest to god...no pun intended I didn't realize it was Brads ad... I just responded...

But #### you if you can't take a joke;)

i cant get past the price tag on any of the 50cc class saws ,it just seems so much for so little. saw prices are so high now a days that if a man lost one or two it could break him. i go to work every day with 3-4000 dollars worth of saws and i cant even go into a gas station without thinking, i hope nobody grabs a saw while im in here

Latest posts

Back