Is Stihl The Master of Puppets?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp I tried to hit everyone but the system won't let me. Red got some, John got some and Windthrown got some. I'll gethca all when the system lets me....

LOL. God Bless The Mighty Tom T. Hall Inc. on Number 10K! Can we get an Elvis rendition of: I Did It My Way? Thanks for the numerous insights Tom!

attachment.php

Take It Away Tom!

Thankya, thankya very much,hehe

I'm trying to rep Tom but the system won't let me. Hilarious thread.
Heres to an essential member of the site. :cheers:

I , one Tom T. Hall Inc, aka THE CHAMP take great pride and honor in hitting the mighty 10,000th post. I look forward to many more should the creek not rise, should the roof not leak and most of all should Woodie realize I'll stomp him so bad his moma won't know him, it shall come to pass. Come on over boys, the party is on me. Bring Woodie, I want to give him a long screwdriver. Bring Manual, I want to feed him some peas. Bring John, we'll have a beer or 40. Bring Peter, that face cut lying low life, I still like him regardless. Finally bring Sawtroll so I can offer him a 575Piggyfied plate of 441 crow,LOLOL

Dayuuuum, looks as if I missed the party last nite, the Stihl gang being on a roll and all...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats on the 10.000 master Thall, but I notice there is still a bunch of low life heathens to convert .... time to fluff the doo and and get eeeerrrrr done !!! :rockn:

That be 100% correct Manual. Stihl does not mount any bearings onto plastic crankcases. Each engine has its own metal pan and the entire engine is mounted into a engine housing, not crankcase. No Stihl engine housing is exposed to the internals of the engine itself unlike some of the lower price saws on the market. Glad we got that cleared up,hehe.

I am sure you are right, but it doesn't seem to make much differense in the real world, does it - except making them harder to work on?

:givebeer: :givebeer:

It's funny...every time I read one of your posts, I find myself agreeing.

With your username.

Peacock is correct...SRS does not mean SECONDARY, regardless of how you misspell it. (Twice.) It means Supplemental Restraint System, as in 'it's there to supplement the seatbelts.' Act in concert with. Assist. Like, help.

Second of all, American airbags are dual-stage airbags...their deployment is based on a number of vehicle sensors, including, among other things, occupant height, weight, and severity of impact.

Third, this "sentence" of yours: "but europen cars are designed different. to what the american standard..." means absolutely nothing. For your information, however, the reason many European cars cannot be imported to the United States is that they do not meet our more stringent safety standards.

Yup...ours are usually higher.

my misspelling just means i cant spell! its not a measure of my knowlegde or intelligence

sensors or not the documentry i saw(which btw was an american one) stated that air bags in american cars deploy with more velocity than other countries, this was attributed to the fact that the wernt being used in "supplement" with seat belts.............why, because alot of american drivers dont wear them! fact

so maufactures felt they needed to do more of the lifesaving than they were originally designed to do! and the number of children in front seats that were killed by airbag impact etc was not good : (

oh and just because your safety laws are different doesnt make them better

but you do live in the best country in the world with the best cars etc etc..

hey im not america bashing but you guys need to realise that other facters are involved in why things are made different for different markets

remember chev and ford have a long history of doing whats right for the company over doing whats right for the customers..... fact!

serg

That is so wrong, its just so wrong. Woodie, me thinks your totally right about his username. Air bags aren't there in-case someone doesn't use a seat belt. Like Woodie said, they help in a impact. In fact air bags are dangerous if you do not wear a seat belt. If you don't wear a seat belt, and you get in a accident you fly forward then the air bag goes off and blows up into you, causing bodily harm. Its meant to be totally inflated by the time you come in contact with it, cushining your impact.

this was my point, but because they (the occupants) werent wearing seat belts the manufactures made the air bags more powerfull....

i was shocked when i saw this documentry... and it was made in america..

i saw it about 2-3 years ago....... i never said that they were there in case they didnt use a seat belt, i said alot of drivers in america dont wear seat belts......... blah blah blah

its hard for me to talk back and forward as i type with one finger and that sucks....

i guess you can have the safest cars in the world but if people arent wearing seat belts the saftey package as a whole is not going to work very well!

what ever........ i drive an aluminum can that would crush if you lent against it.. so my seat belt will probably just trap me inside.......yay

I , one Tom T. Hall Inc, aka THE CHAMP take great pride and honor in hitting the mighty 10,000th post. I look forward to many more should the creek not rise, should the roof not leak and most of all should Woodie realize I'll stomp him so bad his moma won't know him, it shall come to pass. Come on over boys, the party is on me. Bring Woodie, I want to give him a long screwdriver. Bring Manual, I want to feed him some peas. Bring John, we'll have a beer or 40. Bring Peter, that face cut lying low life, I still like him regardless. Finally bring Sawtroll so I can offer him a 575Piggyfied plate of 441 crow,LOLOL

Congrats on 10K posts!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers:

this was my point, but because they (the occupants) werent wearing seat belts the manufactures made the air bags more powerfull....

i was shocked when i saw this documentry... and it was made in america..

i saw it about 2-3 years ago....... i never said that they were there in case they didnt use a seat belt, i said alot of drivers in america dont wear seat belts......... blah blah blah

its hard for me to talk back and forward as i type with one finger and that sucks....

i guess you can have the safest cars in the world but if people arent wearing seat belts the saftey package as a whole is not going to work very well!

what ever........ i drive an aluminum can that would crush if you lent against it.. so my seat belt will probably just trap me inside.......yay

The way I sees it is if I wanna fly through my car window its my perogative.
I dont care how many laws they make if I dont feel like buckling up im not gonna.

The way I sees it is if I wanna fly through my car window its my perogative.
I dont care how many laws they make if I dont feel like buckling up im not gonna.

hey mate, thats totally your choice!

but this does or did have an impact on how cars safety features were designed for the american market.

be aware that an unrestrained passenger can kill a restrained passenger in a single car accident..... your family may be at risk

cheers, serg
be safe

Latest posts

Back