Is Stihl The Master of Puppets?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I , one Tom T. Hall Inc, aka THE CHAMP take great pride and honor in hitting the mighty 10,000th post. I look forward to many more should the creek not rise, should the roof not leak and most of all should Woodie realize I'll stomp him so bad his moma won't know him, it shall come to pass. Come on over boys, the party is on me. Bring Woodie, I want to give him a long screwdriver. Bring Manual, I want to feed him some peas. Bring John, we'll have a beer or 40. Bring Peter, that face cut lying low life, I still like him regardless. Finally bring Sawtroll so I can offer him a 575Piggyfied plate of 441 crow,LOLOL

Congratulations Tom - Here is a present
charlies-angels-2-ps02.jpg
for ya.

For 10,001 I dedicate this to RED. Red son, get them Echo's and Poolans out ya system boy, they will give you the runs , look at your drawers boy, dayummm.

I , one Tom T. Hall Inc, aka THE CHAMP take great pride and honor in hitting the mighty 10,000th post. I look forward to many more should the creek not rise, should the roof not leak and most of all should Woodie realize I'll stomp him so bad his moma won't know him, it shall come to pass. Come on over boys, the party is on me. Bring Woodie, I want to give him a long screwdriver. Bring Manual, I want to feed him some peas. Bring John, we'll have a beer or 40. Bring Peter, that face cut lying low life, I still like him regardless. Finally bring Sawtroll so I can offer him a 575Piggyfied plate of 441 crow,LOLOL

WOW, I am in awe! :bowdown:

For 10,001 I dedicate this to RED. Red son, get them Echo's and Poolans out ya system boy, they will give you the runs , look at your drawers boy, dayummm.

And for gosh sakes, quit dropping those panties. Nobody here wants to see that cept' for Manny and Woodie

I'm gonna try out this big stick, rep Mow , rep. Stop staring at them gals. Who needs rep, if I can hit ya up I will. Let me get started. If you don't recieve a hit its because the system won't let me but I'll getcha in time. Here goes. Watch your lites..

LOL. God Bless The Mighty Tom T. Hall Inc. on Number 10K! Can we get an Elvis rendition of: I Did It My Way? Thanks for the numerous insights Tom!

attachment.php

Take It Away Tom!

Back