Is Stihl The Master of Puppets?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I can. Seems some fool was trying to put a itty bitty screwdriver between the handle once. Since that time he's ate alotta crow and as long as I'm alive he will never live it down, aint that right Woodie,LOLOL
Ok gotcha...wow that is one he$$ of a screwdriver.

git real.. just how big can EITHER of them be?

attachment.php

probably a couple of teenie itsy bitsy, never mind

Yup I can. Seems some fool was trying to put a itty bitty screwdriver between the handle once. Since that time he's ate alotta crow and as long as I'm alive he will never live it down, aint that right Woodie,LOLOL

Watchyou say there, Tommy?
7.gif

So true John but unfortantly tant a man ever lived thats been able to whip this ole cat. Wait ya turn John, I'll be with ya in a few and we'll see whatcha got and whatcha can do...

Never a man alive? Wholly dog crap batman I done throwed you in a dumpster on ten dozen occasions!!

I dont know if it's obvious yet...but im having an absolute ball dragging the stihl heads around by a leash...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Too easy anymore...:cheers:

There you are, I've been looking for you. Ya know Red its obvious from that list of junk ya got there you wouldn't know a good saw if it crawled up ya azz and died in there. You should quit pretending and carrying on like ya been. People think your silly Red. I was gonna adopt ya and protect ya but seems now I'm gonna have to let those who know have at ya. I'll getcha some band aids and such but thats all. Its obvious you have caught a Echo and Poulan STD and until your cured your on your own, sorry son, thats the way it has to be, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Never a man alive? Wholly dog crap batman I done throwed you in a dumpster on ten dozen occasions!!

This comes from a short screwdriver man, give me a break, you couldn't tie my robe feller, hey your pretty good at trying to untie though, thats why I keep smacking your hands away,LOLOLOLOL

There you are, I've been looking for you. Ya know Red its obvious from that list of junk ya got there you wouldn't know a good saw if it crawled up ya azz and died in there. You should quit pretending and carrying on like ya been. People think your silly Red. I was gonna adopt ya and protect ya but seems now I'm gonna have to let those who know have at ya. I'll getcha some band aids and such but thats all. Its obvious you have caught a Echo and Poulan STD and until your cured your on your own, sorry son, thats the way it has to be, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL, that deserves a rep Tom! If I got one! :clap:

All right boys...daddy's gotta get some sleep so keep her outta the ditch.

And Tommy...fer crissakes finish gettin' your flog on and give the Demi video a rest...

You're right! And I have to tells 'em..."Careful honey...it can sense fear..."

Yup the only fear is they will see it and die laffing and you'll be charged with man slaughter with a short weapon,hehehehehe

All right boys...daddy's gotta get some sleep so keep her outta the ditch.

And Tommy...fer crissakes finish gettin' your flog on and give the Demi video a rest...

You get some sleep ole boy, and hey, put some fertilizer on it, who knows, you may wake up a big feller like me,LOLOLOL Nite Woodie, sleep well you heathen..

Latest posts

Back