Is The MS261 Saga Getting Out Of Control???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridiculous insanity??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait until they are around in commercial use in mass purchase numbers for a couple of months and fasteners start popping heads off, the cases start cracking, cases start having the fastener holes hog out, ignition, ignition, carbs carbs carbs, bearing, bearings, crank breakage, etc., etc., etc...........

Fit and finish stinks.

Husqvarna if you are out there NOW is your chance, not freaking February.

362s/311/391s Stihl can keep them until they get find some quality control. Good power, horrible reliability.

Never thought I would hear a person say,

"NO MORE AMERICAN MADE STIHLS...".

Never saw a problem with that thread. It is an open forum where everyone is entitled to their input regardless of their constructive criticisms. You'll get that when there is a bunch of enthusiasts analyzing every millimeter of a chainsaw and heavy brand following.

Redrock sweet chilli & sour cream or go home!

The guys that are complaining are more than likely Husky lovers!!! If it were a thread about a Husky 346xpnelmnop :dizzy: they would love it.... As for myself I like the thread on this saw, now I want one... For you that don't like it. Don't go away mad, just GO AWAY!!!!!

I love me some Lays salt and vinegar chips, with a sandwich made with boars head cajun turkey.

wait until they are around in commercial use in mass purchase numbers for a couple of months and fasteners start popping heads off, the cases start cracking, cases start having the fastener holes hog out, ignition, ignition, carbs carbs carbs, bearing, bearings, crank breakage, etc., etc., etc...........

Fit and finish stinks.

Husqvarna if you are out there now is your chance, not freaking february.

362s/311/391s stihl can keep them until they get find some quality control. Good power, horrible reliability.

Never thought i would hear a person say,

"no more american made stihls...".

is this old news or new to you guys, i have not been on in awhile. It is 3oz (32in) lighter than the oregon reduced weight bar, much sturdier and the tips last much longer.
Btw, i got rid of all those damn huskies!

no burning trees this year. Just green ones, and then boards for building.

This bar has an aluminum insert on only one side. I am not sure if they have large mount.

The 390 husky is a good saw as long as it does not break down, it is not near as reliable as a 660 though. I have been using 460s, if i need anything bigger, i bust out the 880.

I never had a problem one with the 372s, but the 390s, were headaches.

Bookerdog, i wear that orange thong year round, but backwards. I am a sf giants as well as a guy who runs stihls so the orange serves more than one purpose.

what was breaking on the 390s? Inquiring minds want to know:)

cylinders at the base on the clutch side, even stock ones. Also the tank vent issues, and i scored pistons on modded 390s that were running rich, could never figure it out. Could of also been me, who knows.

#3003 000 2046

;)

i like these.
Lays-Pepper-Relish.gif

I agree. The pepper relish chips look killer! And the 261 rocks! And husky fans are whiners! Husky builds awesome saws but there blinder crew are a bunch of weiners. :cheers: and I did'nt misspell whiners that time. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back