IS THE STHIL THE BEST ALL ROUND SAW CO?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell ME WHERE I CAN GET A DOLMAR 5105 FOR 399$ CDN PLEASE SO ICAN BUY 1FOR THAT PRICE ALSO WHERE canI GET A ECHO 590 TIMBERWOLF FOR 434$ CDN ILL BUY 1 OF THEM TO FOR THAT PRICE IM SERIOUS, IVE NEVER HEARD OF THE TIMBERWOLF FOR 434$ CDN what a deal and a great saw
I CALLED MY DOLMAR DEALER AND askedIF HE HEARD OF ANY DOLMAR 5105 GOING FOR 399$ CDN { 275$OR SO US} NEW ONES,, HE STARTED LAUGHING, AND HE SAID BEING A DEALER HE WOULD BUY THEM AT 399$ cdn. that is the best dolmar pro50cc saw deal ive ever heard of

Look online. Home Depot.ca
Just noticed it the other day.

Echo fall savings brochure has others.
yes thanks I looked in alberta to there not even offering the sale price, of 499$ now said $598.00 but I know the echo dealer here has them for 499.00 right now the timnerwolf is probably twice the saw of the sthil 291 {499$ to} thanks for the info

Is the exchange rate that different up there?

dunno what bank the op deals with, but he is payin too much for usd. sure if he was bringin in usd to convert to cad, he'd get + 18-20%.

unless the canuckbuck went for a big **** today. not like it hasn't happened b4.

I CALLED MY DOLMAR DEALER AND askedIF HE HEARD OF ANY DOLMAR 5105 GOING FOR 399$ CDN { 275$OR SO US} NEW ONES,, HE STARTED LAUGHING, AND HE SAID BEING A DEALER HE WOULD BUY THEM AT 399$ cdn. that is the best dolmar pro50cc saw deal ive ever heard of
dunno what bank the op deals with, but he is payin too much for usd. sure if he was bringin in usd to convert to cad, he'd get + 18-20%.

unless the canuckbuck went for a big **** today. not like it hasn't happened b4.[/QUOT--------------im talking ABOUT my bank I deal with weekly, credit union here, tobuy 100$ us cost me 133$ AS OF FRIDAY I jUST GOT back from Ireland and went to a currency exchange, to get euros and british sterling {northern Ireland is English} when I was there I checked to BUY US CURRANCY IT WAS ABIT LESS COUPLE CENTS ONLY

I'd love to know what parts could actually be replaced under warranty on Tanaka's 7 year warranty. I can already see the Tanaka dealers face when you bring in your 6.5y/o Chinese made saw that's broke expecting a warranty repair:eek:. The three pages of fine print would be a real interesting read.

I'd love to know what parts could actually be replaced under warranty on Tanaka's 7 year warranty. I can already see the Tanaka dealers face when you bring in your 6.5y/o Chinese made saw that's broke expecting a warranty repair:eek:. The three pages of fine print would be a real interesting read.

The lawyer at Echo that wrote up the 5 year warranty with 2 pages of fine print got a raise when he went to Tanaka and designed the 7 year warranty with 3 pages of fine print.

Is the echo warranty really that bad? I have no idea. An honest question.

Short version. I had 10 month old 400, broke a piston, I had a Champion plug in instead of factory NGK. Wasn’t factory equipment (modified), warranty denied.

A bank that takes 5 points, that's what kind of bank.
That can't be! that's underworld rates.

if he was bringin in usd to convert to cad, he'd get + 18-20%.

unless the canuckbuck went for a big **** today. not like it hasn't happened b4.

$100 USD will give them 127.70 CND
It still puts the CND at .783

It doesn't look like it computes but it works out either way.
It's $391 USD not $330 to buy in Canada
Canadian wages are higher on an average. Minimum wage are about $4.25 more. Fallers make about 2- $300. more per day falling timber than the states anywhere. It would be a lot cheaper for you to fill up in WA at probably about $2.80 per gallon.
that's about half price.

dealer saidthere mADE IN JAPAN WHATS THE BIG DIFFENANCE I WONDER

Latest posts

Back