IS THE STHIL THE BEST ALL ROUND SAW CO?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bank that takes 5 points, that's what kind of bank.
That can't be! that's underworld rates.

$100 USD will give them 127.70 CND
It still puts the CND at .783

It doesn't look like it computes but it works out either way.
It's $391 USD not $330 to buy in Canada
Canadian wages are higher on an average. Minimum wage are about $4.25 more. Fallers make about 2- $300. more per day falling timber than the states anywhere. It would be a lot cheaper for you to fill up in WA at probably about $2.80 per gallon.
that's about half price.
EITHER WAY our money is worthless, but what a country eh
t

thanks I replied there web site did not come up hopethey reply
try .com not .ca
I suspect though it's a bit of baiting and the limited quantities mean they had one they were willing to flick cheap to drive interest their way, as a loss leader.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIANCE WITH THE TANAKA 50 CC AND UP FIREWOOD TYPE SAW,i have a buddy who is possibly interested in one as he likes our dealer and the 7 year warranty, and he is not a sthil or dolmar (Makita) fan, hes tried the dealers demo saw and likes it, not much on the net he said
Do Tanaka offer a 7 year warranty for Commercial use? I would guess not It would be worn out before the warranty expired

thanks I replied there web site did not come up hopethey reply
I have personally bought from that dealer and he and his wife are nice people. I suspect since Dolmar is no longer selling saws under their name that @Tyalex (owner) is clearing out his Dolmar stock to make room for his Makita lineup. He is located about 40 minutes from me.

I have personally bought from that dealer and he and his wife are nice people. I suspect since Dolmar is no longer selling saws under their name that @Tyalex (owner) is clearing out his Dolmar stock to make room for his Makita lineup. He is located about 40 minutes from me.
HE CONTACTED ME eventually im buying a 5105 for 399$ not sure what the cost is to ship out here to bc but what a deal, I must be crazy to own all these saws but im considering going into the firewood business fulltime,the demand here is great, wood stoves are so much better than they used to be.. the government has hiked up the tax on natural gas prices and wood heat is a money saver, and best of all for me I have access to many acres of good firewood for years to come

Hi, everyone. Thank you Chris Brown for the kind words.

Dave: You emailed us at 2AM. I emailed you back at 7AM. I can assure you this is no scam. We buy chainsaws in volume, so your local Dolmar dealer may not understand how we are selling for this price.

This is not a "bait and switch" anything. There is no trickery here. $399 + tax and you walk away with a new Dolmar 5105.

We sold out of these saws last week, but here is another shipment on the way that we expect to see Tuesday / Wednesday next week. 6 of the incoming saws are already sold. QTY's are limited because there are only so many left available in Canada and we plan on clearing the warehouse out.

Our website is currently under construction, but feel free to check out us out Facebook at: T & E Small Engines

Thanks,
Tyler and Erica

Dave McLennan you are a saw buyin’ maniac lol.

One saw you need to try is the Dolmar 420,421

If you like torquey little saws, then this little bugger will amaze you.

For me older Stihl Husky are the most popular brands that have the most parts available. My stuff gets worn out. My last Stihl ran the crank so loose it along with the piston were doing somersaults with every stroke. Thanks

Latest posts

Back