Is this really happening **Off topic**

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear that.
It happens to all of us. This must be a horrible time for you, but at least you'll be mourning just once and you won't go through this pain again.
I imagine how you must be feeling. But know that time will cure the pain, you will move on and get stronger. Good luck man! You will feel better!!

The old lady down the road from me once said that the Lord will never give you more than you can handle. I believe she is right. She lost two sons and a grandson to a car accident. You can and will get through. Don't be afarid to cry. Eventually, only the good memories will remain. May God be with you and your family.

I feel for you and your family at this time and hope you can hang on to the memories and lessons that made you who you are. God works in funny ways. My dad died suddenly when i was a senior in high school and at the time i wasn't much to be proud of. The hard learned lesson was with him being gone it made me grow up and made me the man i am today and I like to think that he is proud of me for the positive changes i made out of a negative situation. Remember the good times and the memories that make life special. They will always be with you if you believe.

Jeff, I just talked to God on your behalf to give you the strength and to comfort you like only He can. Very sorry to hear about the close passing of your parents. Take care man.

Kevin

Wow. That is a loss beyond words. I am so sorry to hear about what you are going thru. Thoughts and prayers to you.

OMG I am so sorry.. Lost both my wonderfull folks not too long ago.. miss them greatly. Keep the memories fresh in youre mind and say thanks for the time that you had. God Bless.

Latest posts

Back