ISA Certification ( looking for some help )

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluenote

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was looking for either a verbal or visual video of the ( Green ) ISA book.
Is there one out there of the text book? In either format. If so can you either send me a link or post it please. Even willing to purchase one if maybe on of you made one, or know of where to pick one up.
I ask because I pick up things much faster when either listening or visually watching it. And I would like something specific on this ISA book. I have found an abundance of partial ones, but they are scattered and not exactly what I am looking for. Just trying to get a much better mark on the exam and I think this would be a great help to me.

And yes I have asked our teacher at the University. But my teacher has not heard of the ISA book on video or on CD. So I am hoping with the broader range of people here, I may luck out on this. I know I can pass it, that is not an issue, but I am being picky at 41 years of age and want to prove to myself that I can really do well on this exam. I am sure you people can appreciate this.

Any suggestions, or links as mentioned would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

International Society of Arboriculture

They will be happy to take your money.

Yes dont they all love our money lol.

But I was looking at this just after I posted the thread I somehow found it.

International Society of Arboriculture

That is the Book I am using, only thing is I have no use for a second book, I just would like the CD/DVD part of the package. And I was unable to find it on its own on the site. Any chance you can take a peek and see if maybe I just missed the link to it.

And thank you very much.

The link I posted shows some CD stuff available.
You should have no difficulty attaining a high grade on the exam.

One other resource you may want to consider getting is the CEUArticle compilation series published by ISA. You can obtain CEUs by filling out the answer sheets, and the articles themselves are excellent. A little pricey, but good information.

If your really set on that why not just record yourself reading it and play it back to yourself? You'll have it memorized by then. I used to re-write study material as I read it, same principal, good luck . It's only over kill if you pass and in that case it's worth it.

Latest posts

Back