ISO: Husqvarna 372xp xtorq to 372xp non-xtorq conversion information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcrow

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
so i recently purchased a 372xp X-Torq torn down in a box that needs bearings and a piston. I have a good used 50mm non-xtorq top end sitting on my parts shelf that i want to port and put on the saw. my question to you all is what other parts do i need to do the conversion? Is it as simple as just putting on the good non xtorq top end or do they use different parts? would. i have never ran the xtorq just the original 372xp and 372xpw. Would i be better off just buying the xtorq piston and cleaning up the cylinder? Is it worth trying to port a Xtorq cylinder? I dug through a bunch of posts to try and find a thread about this but couldn't find anything definitive.

Thanks for the info

More than carb. are diff. However, carb. will work.
Shep

Attachments

• 372XP X-Torq 2014-04.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • 372XPW 2007-01.pdf
    476.6 KB · Views: 17
thanks for the info, i have some deciding to do. I have a 372xp (non-Xtorq) Top end. and the matching intake. so i will probably go that route being i like my 372xpw.

Just to clarify if had everything else i could make the X-torq carb work on the non X-torq top end?
Yes. You'll need an oe 372xp boot and carb and filter elbow, or an oe 372xp boot and xt carb and xt elbow, or a 390 boot and xt carb and elbow. If you use the xt carb, your xt carb bolts will will work. If you use an xp carb, you'll want shorter bolts

Yes. You'll need an oe 372xp boot and carb and filter elbow, or an oe 372xp boot and xt carb and xt elbow, or a 390 boot and xt carb and elbow. If you use the xt carb, your xt carb bolts will will work. If you use an xp carb, you'll want shorter bolts

We sell a little conversion kit to turn a 372 XT saw into a 52 mm 372. PN is HVF 76XTC . Costs 220 bucks and includes the following:

upload_2018-6-12_10-1-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-12_10-1-25.png
    upload_2018-6-12_10-1-25.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 31
Back