It is just suprising

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihltheOne

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I went out and cut a couple cords this am, the neighbors were up late popping fireworks, so I thought that the ol mac 2-10 was the saw of choice for this 6:15 wake up call!! I have a 660, but I am still surprised how strong this ol saw really is. I have ran the ol girl against a 390 stihl many times, and I win everytime!! Good Morning Neighbors!!!!

I went out and cut a couple cords this am, the neighbors were up late popping fireworks, so I thought that the ol mac 2-10 was the saw of choice for this 6:15 wake up call!! I have a 660, but I am still surprised how strong this ol saw really is. I have ran the ol girl against a 390 stihl many times, and I win everytime!! Good Morning Neighbors!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: When I have a group of hung over Marines at my house. I like to wake up EARLY and loud. Maintain the volume until their headaches subside. Or I get death threats.....lots of fun.

I have on old J-red 920 with a bad muffler. It is fun then. They cut back on the alcohol then next few nights.

Kevin

I wish that the new saws were as adjustable as the ol ones. This ol rat starts better than my new 660 and would prabably sit and idle through and entire tank of fuel without complaining. I think that an ol mac as soon as they get done would be a nice responce to the noise that they make!! I still think that cutting fast with a slow saw is still more fun than cutting slow with a fast saw, eh?

:clap: :clap: :clap: When I have a group of hung over Marines at my house. I like to wake up EARLY and loud. Maintain the volume until their headaches subside. Or I get death threats.....lots of fun.

I have on old J-red 920 with a bad muffler. It is fun then. They cut back on the alcohol then next few nights.

Kevin

That sounds like our house.:cheers: Peace..Lol

Latest posts

Back