It's 2016 to hell with porting...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well pal ... that ain't how I roll ... I was attacked and defended myself on your site ... didn't even gimme the courtesy of a warning like it states...u gave me the "Hebrew Axe"
Hey **** for brains! Why don't you go stick one of your modified mufflers up your ass, whilst juggling three loops of your "razer" chain.

Consider yourself warned. Dumbass!

You give me the Hebrew Axe and then come on this site to stir up baloney ? I got two words for ya ... and they ain't "Happy Birthday "

Meh......you make me snicker. I enjoy messing with you. Just can't allow you to be calling our members names and stuff. When you move out of your mom's basement and learn how to be respectful towards your betters let me know. I'll unban you....

Good day sir.

Did this guy mod the muff while still attached to the saw? Lol, I think he just has you send him your green label stihl chain and ships you back a new yellow label chain. Is it me or does he remind you of the guys in the old SNL skit about " Da Bears"? Oh yeah almost forgot his friggen work shop/bench table is a washing machine!

All that just to find out it's a typical deal for a typical square ground chain with typical angles and a typical muff mod with typical sloppy but probably adequate brazing.
We've seen behind The Curtain and The Magic just went Poof, gone... Shrug...
Nothing left to see here, I guess I'll move along...

Oh yeah, there is one more thing Fabz... Where are you getting double bevel or goofy files for $4? I mostly pay twice that..

Latest posts

Back