It's 2016 to hell with porting...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see ... 8 cuts and I wasn't pushing it at all ... I'm sure I can do 9 or 10 (in 20sec ) and that's the saw from the video ... so let's see ... 3x3 (9pcs) is 27"x27" (smaller because pcs are round obviously) and that's with my Production chain ... race chain my 241c will easily out cut your saw and I'm giving up a LOT of cc ... lol ... I could post a video of world-record holder Bertrand al

April 23rd Greenwich NY. You talk the talk. Bring it and walk the walk. I will be there.
I don't have a 40 cc saw to compare to your 241. Smallest I have is 50cc.

If you really think your 241 with a muff mod will crush my 262, you must be on some good drugs. You better turn up the wick on it!

So the 241c mtronic has been around for decades ? I disagree and have vids to prove it sir ... utube Fabzacres 241c and LISTEN to the exhaust sound ... if u are hearing impaired I apologize ... if the muffler has no bearing on the out put ... why don't u just remove it and see how she runs ... betcha u notice a huge difference haha !!!
You are posting gibberish and either have reading comprehension problems or are just flinging poo to cover your scam.

Mtronic is just a simple carb with a feedback system, so it operates exactly as a conventional carb when properly tuned and will produce no more power. There is nothing you can do in regards to a muffler mod that will change that- Mtronic will tune itself to match, and a conventional carb can be tuned to match as well. Therefore whatever "Tuning" you think you may be accomplishing with your super special muffler mod is nonsense.

Last, why would I listen to it? How it sounds has nothing to do with how much power it makes.

Mtronic is just a simple carb with a feedback system, so it operates exactly as a conventional carb when properly tuned and will produce no more power. There is nothing you can do in regards to a muffler mod that will change that- Mtronic will tune itself to match, and a conventional carb can be tuned to match as well. Therefore whatever "Tuning" you think you may be accomplishing with your super special muffler mod is nonsense.
So a muffler mod doesn't increase power ? Wtf are u trying to say ? Super special muffler mod ? Zzzzzzzzz ... why don't u experiment for yourself ... take a stock saw and make cuts ... then open exhaust hole a bit and try again ... rinse and repeat until u go to big and start losing power ... a good trick is using spaghetti to measure the cyl exhaust and count the pcs it takes to fill it then work your opening up to that amount ... once u have the muffler modded it's chain time ... experiment with different chain types angles geometry etc until u match the powrrhead ... lastly choose the rim sprocket that keeps u in the meat of the powerband and you'll have a kick ass saw ... hey maybe u can become millionaire like Les Chat lol

Of course type and size of wood can change the ideal rim size and chain angles and raker depth setting.
Just sayin...

So a muffler mod doesn't increase power ? Wtf are u trying to say ? Super special muffler mod ? Zzzzzzzzz ... why don't u experiment for yourself ... take a stock saw and make cuts ... then open exhaust hole a bit and try again ... rinse and repeat until u go to big and start losing power ... a good trick is using spaghetti to measure the cyl exhaust and count the pcs it takes to fill it then work your opening up to that amount ... once u have the muffler modded it's chain time ... experiment with different chain types angles geometry etc until u match the powrrhead ... lastly choose the rim sprocket that keeps u in the meat of the powerband and you'll have a kick ass saw ... hey maybe u can become millionaire like Les Chat lol
Hahaha! You're telling @Chris-PA to "experiment"?......you obviously have no clue as to who your are talking to. @Chris-PA is the Bill Nye of the chainsaw forums. I may not always agree with him on his methods, but the guy has absolutely no problem putting in the time to prove, or disprove a hypothesis, and then share results.

So a muffler mod doesn't increase power ? Wtf are u trying to say ?
Anyone who can read can see I never wrote that.

why don't u experiment for yourself ... take a stock saw and make cuts ... then open exhaust hole a bit and try again ... rinse and repeat until u go to big and start losing power
LOL, like I've never done a muffler mod. Your muffler mods aren't any more special than those done by members here for years, and you have no special formula because there isn't one. You are not doing any special "Tuning" with your outlets or angles or geometry, it's all total BS.

Anyone who can read can see I never wrote that.

LOL, like I've never done a muffler mod. Your muffler mods aren't any more special than those done by members here for years, and you have no special formula because there isn't one. You are not doing any special "Tuning" with your outlets or angles or geometry, it's all total BS.
So now it's all @blsnelling 's fault? I knew it.......LOL!

Already out cutting ya 42cc vs 50cc ... I just gots I hole in mize mufer and a dull chain ... I do this for $$$ bro ... not a "hobby" if someone has faster saw I go back to drawin board and getr done ... I was just down at the diner and showed em your video vs my mine and they were laughing at ya boy ... I say I say I say stop it boy ... you're doin it all wrong see ... boys so dumb ... he thinks a Mexican border pays rent !

You better get to drawing...
from your own words "saws cannot be compared unless they are in the same wood"
Your internet balls are huge, but I doubt you have big enough ones to bring it to the gtg in NY. It's about halfway between us, perfect meeting spot.
And if I lose, which I HIGHLY doubt, I'll have a hell of a good time doing so! And I'll learn something.
So, see you there?

So now it's all @blsnelling 's fault? I knew it.......LOL!
I thought the spaghetti thing was his idea.

A complete waste of time.
But now I find it's a waste of time!

I'm so confused! Last time I tried it I had trouble figuring out what sauce to use - the chunks of sausage kept getting stuck in the port. It was really quite a mess.

I thought the spaghetti thing was his idea.

But now I find it's a waste of time!

I'm so confused! Last time I tried it I had trouble figuring out what sauce to use - the chunks of sausage kept stuck in the port. It was really quite a mess.

Marinara is the answer, with Pesto a close second.

Already out cutting ya 42cc vs 50cc ... I just gots I hole in mize mufer and a dull chain ... I do this for $$$ bro ... not a "hobby" if someone has faster saw I go back to drawin board and getr done ... I was just down at the diner and showed em your video vs my mine and they were laughing at ya boy ... I say I say I say stop it boy ... you're doin it all wrong see ... boys so dumb ... he thinks a Mexican border pays rent !

ef84c77c0c3923bdbb3bc6ec71a78432.jpg

You'd better go find your drawing board & a couple sharpeners to go along with that case of no. 2 pencils you'll be drawing with.

Meanwhile, here in the real world, I've just given you a target.

I guess dreamers need goals too.

Let me know when your 241 is ready, cause it's not yet.

You better get to drawing...
from your own words "saws cannot be compared unless they are in the same wood"
Your internet balls are huge, but I doubt you have big enough ones to bring it to the gtg in NY. It's about halfway between us, perfect meeting spot.
And if I lose, which I HIGHLY doubt, I'll have a hell of a good time doing so! And I'll learn something.
So, see you there?

He won't be there with a stock 241 unless he's on LSD, Really Good Shrooms, or Acid.

Latest posts

Back