"It's been Simonized"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one off ebay, not sure of the model. It doesn't cut as well as I thought it should. Some of the guys at the ohio GTG last year saw it... Not a $500 saw...

Last edited:
I got one off ebay, not sure of the model. It doesn't cut as well as I thought it should. Some of the guys at the ohio GTG last year saw it... Not a $500 saw...

I remember that Husky :hmm3grin2orange: Bump_r at the gtg. Had ole Johns modded 020 shaking in its covers and throwing its chains off.;)

Yeah. C4F, this is the husky that made me a Stihl fan. All the hype sounded good, then when I put this one to the wood... well, I was underwhelmed.

There you go maybe its the 385 your looking for.

Nah, I quit rolling the dice a while back. I'd prefer new, or a used machine from somebody who frequents this site who can accurately and honestly represent it.

Nah, I quit rolling the dice a while back. I'd prefer new, or a used machine from somebody who frequents this site who can accurately and honestly represent it.

Good for you, Seems alot of people talk about getting burnt on Ebay.
then again you here people talk about what a great deal they got.

I thought Ultra was the "simonized saw" king, hmm...his saws get more baths than my wifes truck.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back