It's cute

• Thread starter Deleted member 83629
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it about the exhaust note of all McCullochs? It is the siren song for chainsaw fanatics. Nice job on the cut, top handle saws are not the easiest to use when felling a tree.

Nice sharp chain there and good running little saw. Man, you chased that hinge down real close there!

I wasn't going to say anything, but that skinny hinge made me laugh, and this is no criticism from me as some of my hinges have been ugly.

I personally think that the saw and the cutter did a good job!

I like to chase them off the stump though. If I can.

:bomb:

brings back memories

My dad had about the same saw; it was all we had. I cut (and sold) *a lot* of wood with it when I was a kid. Great saw. I grin when I read the posts from people downplaying the capabilities of homeowner type saws. I wish I could find some of the pictures of the stacked oak we cut with it...

Yeah, Dennis will like this, mine still isn't 100% and I am a mini mac FANBOY

That one's for the doubters ...

It's all mag saw. Now days that would be a commercial limbing saw and cost $400. No one doubts you can put down a pine with a $400 saw - it's just that they don't equate a Mac with that value. Tough little saws. A LOT of trees have fallen to Mac's :)

I have 2 in a bucket, different models, one is a 6 and the other is a little different. both need carb kits which means full disassemble.

I can buy a mini mac 35 for 30$ it needs a carb kit though im kind of scared of it seems like a pain but if i got it and repaired it i would have the cutest bugger around :laugh:

Back