It's here!!!!............Inside the MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet your dealer is lickin it's chops!!!

Dude, hook me up with a hoodie!
He can't get them. I've had him looking. I'm trying to find someone that can get me one. I've even sent a message to Stihl on FB. Any fellow Canadians that could help a brother out?

IMG_2151_zps917ca36d-L.jpg

Brad, so your going to use that Tsumura 32 I'm sending you and you have a husky mount 32 tsumura? IMO those would be the ideal bars for an apples to apples test.

someone mentioned using 8 pin - FWIW I didn't have much luck going from 7 to 8 pin even on a short 20" bar on my 660R.

Brad let me know if you need some more 32" Stihl RS - I can do $22 per loop for ya for the test. I can send in a Priority Regional A box for about $8 or maybe a padded priority envelope for $6...depending on # of chains you need for the test.

I would think the full comp RS would be best ...as I would guess it requires the most balls to pull

OK I see a ported 660 on the list. I'm interested to see if the ported 661 will be over 8 HP.

Just by feel there is 30% easy in my 661 stocker to be had. There isn't any "urgency" like my 441c has. The 661 just feels full of torque, smooth power that at WOT needs a big uncorcking!

The times and a nice dyno test should prove this. Stihl follows us on AS site and should be handing out hoodies for FREE to the guys doing all this work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back