It's here!!!!............Inside the MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been more practical if the wood was bigger. Like maybe the bar buried in wood? Might as well put a 20" on it for that test.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm extremely lucky to have wood this size. Beggars can't be choosers. Take it for what it is. I think it does a very ample job of displaying the powerband of the saw.

What if you hit a nail or any object in the trunk you couldn't see? Not a good practice to show newbies how to run a hopped up big saw with one hand. Like I said why tempt fate.
I wouldn't have done it if I felt I was risking injury. Kickback requires force from the tip. A nail in the wood would have simply dulled the chain. Ask me how I know, lol.

I forgot. Because you are the snellerizing saw god.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't have done it if I felt I was risking injury. Kickback requires force from the tip. A nail in the wood would have simply dulled the chain. Ask me how I know, lol.
If you don't think a foreign object in the tree can cause a kickback, you are wrong. I just hope you don't give the new guys with saws the idea it's ok to run a 661 with one hand. Or any saw for that matter. You going to tell me that a tree falling can't hit another tree and make a limb hit you in the head too. crap can happen quick cutting with saws. always be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back