It's here!!!!............Inside the MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!! what a difference! now lets see how much of a difference there is with fuel injection in the NHRA pro stocks! ya, lets start a new thread lol.. (if there is not one now) saw pix of a car! no more hood scoop, looks like a nascar with wheelie-bars!!!

I don't think I've ever had a 066 run this strong.
my '92 red eye with just a MM is faster with the 24" bar than the new saw. both with 8t sprockets and same chain. weird...
in 30"+ wood (Blue gum Euch) with 36 or 42" (3/8, 404) full skip, 7t there is no contest...661 wins.

What if you hit a nail or any object in the trunk you couldn't see? Not a good practice to show newbies how to run a hopped up big saw with one hand. Like I said why tempt fate.
that far into the log and nothing near the tip? in 35yrs of cutting firewood I've never had a saw kick back under those conditions. hitting something embedded in the wood wouldn't cause a KB either and I've hit plenty of crap from nails to cans to electrical insulators :p

I has a late 660 cylinder on it though, the no decompression cylinder is on my 064.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back