I've got a bad itch!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's not even between my legs or toes (this time anyway).

I've been tied up with converting my house over from oil to NG for the past few weeks and have not had a chance to pick up a saw during this time. I now have a handful of tree jobs I can begin to start working on and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to letting the chips fly! Sadly, my schedule is limiting and it looks like it could rain much of this weekend, but man am I looking forward to the smell of fresh cut wood!

Anyone else got a bad itch??? :greenchainsaw:

Sure do got the itch but my hands are still messed up from having the fire. I cannot wait to run the new ms660 I bought right before I burnt my hands.:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Sure do got the itch but my hands are still messed up from having the fire. I cannot wait to run the new ms660 I bought right before I burnt my hands.:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

I feel for you, in more ways than one! I don't know what's worse 2nd and 3rd degree burns on the hands, or not being able to use a new 660. :confused: I hope you have someone to help you 'wack'. :D

Back